I live in Compton and I have to be at work at 5 in korijg and its dark I have to walk any ideas?

I live In a bad neighborhood comptij right were Kendrick laamr filmed king kunta video.

There's huspnic and black gangs at war over here. and Hispanics don't like black people and its 15 min walk to my train station and my trains comes at 4 .

What should I do this is my brand new job I works. Part time as week on the weekends I'm broke right now I literraly only have 75cents til pay day.

I'm sorta scard to go but I have to.

Any advice and tips.

I was going to wear a black hodie and black dickies and stay on the main streets and hope 4 the best. I have to do this Monday Friday.

Should I buy a knife I carry 7 dollars in a false wallet but I don't wanna use that money that if I get robbed I've been robbed b4 my psp and wallet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all you can do is try to keep a low profile and make sure you don't wear the wrong colors

• Good luck. I hope your job goes well and you can move somewhere safer

What Girls Said 3

• you should know how to get to work

• Oh my God, that sounds scary, can't you change neighborhood?

• I'm trying lol my new job pays 18 a hour and I get payed more in 6_ months but as right now I'm only here roomateing becuaee my rent is only 200 . I can't afford my own place

• *meant borrowing

• Thank u

What Guys Said 9

• Maybe get a taser and peoper spray, at the very least some pepper spray. A knife isn't going to do much if you don't know how to use it properly and could even end up with you getting stabbed. I think walking on main streets that are well lit, with pepper spray in your hand is the best way to do it. Stay safe!

• Dont bother sooner or later trouble sill find you, they stay up all night drinking. I was robed before walking through the ghetto at 3: Am

• Just run

• Or. Move to Canada.

• Stay strapped

• With the whole Florida thing going on I don't think that's. A good idea lol

• Gotta do what you gotta do everyone in Compton is stprapped from the waist down you know where you live

• Just beat the shit out any one who gets up in your grill

• Yesterday I saw I guy take a shit gun out of his van yesterday I'm not fighting any one. and most of the time its two people