My life my life is a melodrama. What should I do?

I have 10 fingers what should I do? Everyone should ask what should I do? The sky is blue what should I do? I don't believe in God what should I do question mark? What should I do? The question is what should I do? Everybody always asks what should I do? As if is an answer to what should I do

This question was put under review and hidden. I thank everyone for posting a reply. This showed that the question was appropriate and of considerable merit. It was a topic that touched the intelligent person's brain. Now administration has no brain but they saw that people did. Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Reminds me of this somewhat: "Everything is possible, and yet nothing is. All is permitted, and yet again, nothing. No matter which way we go, it is no better than any other. It is all the same whether you achieve something or not, have faith or not, just as it’s all the same whether you cry or remain silent. There is an explanation for everything, and yet there is none. Everything is both real and unreal, normal and absurd, splendid and insipid. There is nothing worth more than anything else, nor any idea better than any other. Why grow sad from one’s sadness and delight in one’s joy? What does it matter whether our tears come from pleasure or pain? Love your unhappiness and hate your happiness, mix everything up, scramble it all! Be a snowflake dancing in the air, a flower floating downstream! Have courage when you don’t need to, and be a coward when you must be brave! Who knows? You may still be a winner! And if you lose, does it really matter? Is there anything to win in this world? All gain is loss, all loss is gain. Why always expect a definite stance, clear ideas, meaningful words? I feel as if I should spout fire in response to all the questions which were ever put, or not put, to me."

Just do what you think or feel is worth your time and effort. And do the best you can, because life and existence in this reality is a one time deal, limited time offer, enjoy it, or don't, take your pick, when time's up it's lights out permanently. Have fun as much as possible while you remain here in this world, because everyone only lives once and never forever, and you can only enjoy life while you are still alive and kicking.

Have fun!

What Guys Said 15

• When life gives lemons make lemonade

When life is a melodrama so much that it inspires poetry, WRITE (I do the same lol)

Gosh you are one rambunctious girl there ha ha ha apart from being just awesome with words :)

I always believe take each day as it comes, cross each bridge when you get to it - small and simple but works :)

• OMG! (dramatic pause) - I will go benefit of the doubt and be kind, the melodramatic what should I do is code for could you give me your opinions on the situation and I will take them on board, add mine then analyse the information and choose the best path forth - Of course publishing the embarrassing full, uncensored details with emotional reactions/recriminations on GaG, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat et al.

• Do you realize that the administration of this website wants to take this question off. They say it's inappropriate. Look at the responses I'm getting! I will tell you why because everyone understands that the, "what should I do" is part of the problem here. The stupidity and immaturity of some of the people who ask the questions is so obvious. The administration should be taking those questions off instead of questioning my question, "what should I do?"

• if you don't like what I say, the WWE is on right now

• I like your humour - I hope you cause a few more moments of admin consternation and wrinkles in HQ - It will help the Botox and anti aging creams advertising market.

• 1|0
  • What do you think you should do?

• You should find out who you are first.

• Should just do you and not worry about what others thint of you. My life motto

• you should do what makes you happy and it must not involve hurting anyone.

• you could always suck my cock.. .. just saying

• The best question on here in a while.

• Calm the hell down maybe? or stop taking what you're on right now.

• I think you are very sexy! what should I do?

• dont be so melodramatic?

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0