How do I find out who unfollowed me on instagram?

i used to use a website called "friends or follow" or something like that but it's not working anymore, can u please help me and tell me how can i see my unfollowers and if someone is not following me back?

What Guys Said 2

• Why does it matter?

• because i have a big account, my timeline is a mess and i feel bad unfollowing people so i'll unfollow unfollowers

• Ok, I am asking idiotsafe then. Why does it matter that you unfollow people and such? Why do you feel bad about it? Is your self-worth linked to your instagram account?

• lol no wtf? there's no need for you to be rude. it does matter if i follow or unfollow then because my phone is old and when im on instagram it's even slower because i follow a lot of people I LIKE. but if they unfollow me i will unfollow them even if u dont like it lol. i shouldn't even be explaining myself to you.
      anyway i post a lot and get a lot of likes and i dont even care. i do not post pictures of myself so i dont know where are you going by "is your self-worth linked to your instagram account?"

• there is app for that on play store the name of the app is, "insta follow"

What Girls Said 1

• Try downloading the app Instafollow.