Is this the solution to US gun crime?

People always debate American citizens right to have guns. I think this debate should be looked differently. Restrictions on the amount of ammunition you can have per weapon. Say a person has a handgun. They can have a limit of 10 bullets. A record is then kept of the bullets serial number and you must present the empty magazine before another limited supply is allowed. All serial numbers on bullets and magazines so they are traceable and make it a federal offence to sell on these bullets elsewhere. Am not an expert on the subject matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Registration leads to confiscation my friend, I'd say ask the tens of millions of people murdered by their own leaders after they were disarmed but you can't.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• images.duckduckgo.com/.../

just make bullets at home.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

make your own gun too.

• If you present an empty magazine, how can the dealer be sure that you have already used the bullets you had?

• Change the way people think.

• 10 bullets won't get you to far at the gun range.

I always said the size of the clip (10). The average citizen does not need an extended clip or a banana clip for a AR15 etc.