When and what was the last sporting event you attended? And what was the outcome of the game?

The last sporting event that I attended was the Knicks vs Lakers game on Sunday, 11/8/15 at Madison Square Garden. It was a significant event because it was Kobe Bryant's final game at The Garden. My Knicks won 99-95 :)

When and what was the last sporting event you attended? And what was the outcome?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ayyee that was my birthday!! 😄
    Last sporting event I attended was Kings vs Hornets, 3/11/15. Kings won 113-106. It was the first NBA game I attended.

• Glad my Knicks got the "W" on your birthday. Lol. Did you see the game in Charlotte or Sacramento?

• Haha right!!
      It was in Charlotte, CA is too far lol. I could see either them or the Wizards play often if I wanted to, I'm like half way between the two cities.

• Thanks for MHO!!

What Girls Said 6

• Hockey Game, Jan/Feb. My team/home team won. :}

• To be quite honest, it was probably a Jays game about three years ago. I don't remember the outcome because I hate baseball and I was only there because it was Father's Day and my dad wanted to go with the rest of our family. Sports are really not my thing.

• The Skydome is a really nice stadium. I missed going to a Blue Jays' game when I was there in '99 :)

• my bro went to a jay's game last year. he said it was a great stadium and city. sadly i haven't seen either yet

• @madhatters4 your brother is mistaken. Toronto sucks, but I will admit it's better than St. John's. At least the former has Vietnamese takeout.

• I went to Roland Garros! It's a tennis tournament in Paris, I suppose you know what this is lol. It was super cool!

• Wow, that's cool! And of course I know what it is :) Who won the event?

• Novak Djokovich. I didn't watch the finale but I was there for the quarters

• The big 10 final. Iowa vs Michgian state in Indianapolis
    I prefer to not talk about that 😭 Lol

• YOU WENT and didn't invite MOI?

I went to a Canucks game and they won once.

• Cubs/Dodgers in May Cubs won
    Cubs/Pirates in June this Fri

What Guys Said 12

• That sounds like a horrible game considering how trash both teams are. The last college/pro game I've been to was my vols vs Florida in 2013. We got trashed cause Worley sucked dick. But I might be going to the battle for Bristol in September because my cousin went to VA tech and knows people. 150 thousand people. I'm fucking pumped 🏈🔶◽️🔶◽️🔶

• went to the USA vs Paraguay Copa America game. the US won 1-0

• I played my weekly ice hockey game last Thursday. It was great. We don't keep score. Just enjoy the game.

• I went to a Cubs' game in Sept 2014. It was the first baseball game I've been to, and luckily they won.

• That's cool. Wrigley Field (along with Fenway Park) is the only two remaining old stadiums left :)

• Yeah. Wrigley Field is awesome, I was surprised when I was inside.

• Went to a my old high school football game. Cheered my buddy's cousin on and talked to some old coaches. They won.

• Watched warriors beat the jazz

• My nieces soccer game. They didn't keep score.
    Professional, that's been years ago. It would have been a Royals game when they were still shitty. I don't have the foggiest idea who won.

• My college's soccer game (UCSB) vs a rival (UC Riverside), back in 2008. UCSB won 3-2.

• Wings vs Jackets
    March 2016
    Wings won in a shootout

• A school basketball game last month lol

• Old firm game which rangers won 3-2. What an atmosphere

• I went to a Yankee game and they won!