Name the different parts in creating and producing anime?

I still can't find what my specific career would be? I want be a writer, creator, and director.

Most Helpful Guy

• well, 'creator' isn't really a job title. It's just the person who had the idea for the story. It's usually one of the writers, but could also be a director.

directors tend to also be writers, but not always. they do, however, have a lot of say in what makes it to the final 'show,' so writers kind-of answer to directors.

writers are the 'worker bees,' in a lot of cases. That's something I would start out with. Nearly every director started out as a writer, in some capacity.

However, in anime, writing isn't really as important. What's most important is drawing. If you want to get involved in anime, the best way to do it is to first get involved in manga. Draw your own story, submit it to some publisher, and if it's good/well received, they make an anime out it. And that's how you get your 'foot in the door,' as it were.

if you're talking about American anime (a. k. a 'cartoons'), just go to college for animation. I'm sure someone is always hiring for that. That gets you into the industry, at least, and you can try exert some influence over a story/write your own from there..

Most Helpful Girl

• writer and producer are two very different things.

What Guys Said 11

• There is no need yet for you to focus on any specific career. Horn your skills now, find internships, experience, write write write. Don't focus on just one thing like anime, get varied experience in different things. Getting a degree or doing few courses might help for example? There are a lot of things you can do. Focus on getting experience first, then you'll be better able to decide what to focus on.

For anime just google or go to youtube. You'll find enough material.

• Start with drawing your animes and doing some animations. There are computer programs that let you do animations.

• 1. Suspend any sense of reality of proprtions of facial features...

• Watch Shirobako, that's about that junk. Although to be fair I'm quite disappointed with it, I'll finally finish it over the next few days then move on to something better hopefully.

• Apple, did you tried to seach for documentaries about anime production?
    There must be a lot of movies about the behind of production.

• I am having trouble figuring it out. ): I don't know what I am suppose to do?

• Yes, i feel you pain, it's very confusing.
      If i find some kind of usefull information i will tell you.

• Director, they are lazy, its the perfect position

• I don't know, but maybe if you could be one of the firsts of a group of people to make a decent computer graphics anime movie, you may find a niche for youself.

• Is it possible to make an anime using computers? Since I can't draw lol!

• It's been tried, but from what I read online about it, it hasn't been too sucessful. Doesn't mean it can't be done in a way people would appreciate it.

• You may want to learn how to draw first. Talent comes before skillset as an artist.

• You might want to watch Shirabako or something like that

• Try programs like adobe flash, adobe animate, toonboom or anime studio.

Write a script, find voice actors on YouTube or newgrounds, then animate your butt off.

• What would you say your best skills are in creation? (Writing, art, etc.)

• I want be a writer! Like come up with the ideas but I can't draw sooo...): But I want to do japanese anime not American.

• I also want to write. I have a few general ideas for stories. (3 fantasy and 2 sci-fi)
      However I am a HUGE perfection, so I haven't started any. Just a million ideas written about them.
      I have practiced anime a lot in the past, but mostly just copying because I'm a giant perfectionist about my art, too.

• You could always try to be a voice actor. Lol.

What Girls Said 0