What do you do to help Mondays seem more enjoyable? For me, it's the only day of the week I am allowed to have a soda. Yay, Monday?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Monday's usually aren't bad activity wise. Like I go to work where it's chill af and then I go home, run and sleep.

Pretty basic and nice day.

What Guys Said 12

• Buy liquor, take 3 ~ 4 shots before you go off and start your day.
    Eat a lot of sugary foods/drinks.

Boom.

• Who forbids you to have soda the rest of the week?

I just know that Monday will pass and before I know it it will be Friday again, so I dont get sad about it.

• I love soda, so if I don't limit myself I would drink one every day, which is really bad for you. Soda wrecks your teeth and causes weight gain. So I try to keep it to only one day a week.

• aww lol so Monday is your meal cheat day

• I like to think Mondays are a clean slate.

I like to think about my week on Sunday, what I have to get done, when projects are due etc. etc. and then be happy that I get to solve these problems and perform these tasks. Be happy that I'm trusted to do this _________, whatever it is.

I like Mondays because it's basically an excuse to work hard, if you do most of your work earlier in the week, you can fuck around more on the weekend and Friday.

Mondays are my work days, and since I enjoy challenges, solving problems, and the concept of giving your best effort as a whole, I therefore enjoy Mondays.

• Nothing, I've always liked Mondays.

• Monday is a good day for me because it means the next Monday is a whole 7 days away :)

• I decided to work only on fun things on Monday :)

• Mondays just suck, period. Lol. The only time I enjoy Mondays is during the NFL season because of Monday Night Football.

• I have my cheat meals on Monday nights. So I have something to look forward too.

• Rum and lots of it.😜🙊🙈🙉

• go to the gym after a rest day

• Just have a lot of sex.. ;)

• Usually have morning sex. Then wait until Friday for a crazy all nighter.

• :) That sounds like an awesome way to start the day!

• @MargaritaPeach Most definitely. Then if we feel up to it, Round 2 is in the shower, then off to work we go.

What Girls Said 6

• Quad[s] and glutes Day at the gym ((my favv!))

& my Soy Protein Drink - Current favorite :}

• I don't have anything specific in mind, but I try to play the songs I like and sing along whenever possible.

• Take some vacation :) .

• Monday's are actually ok. I hate Thursday's thoigh

• It's Monday today and I am still sleepy.
    Usually I like Mondays but not today.

• I like your method.

I don't have much against Mondays, specifically.