Do you ever feel like no one likes you and everyone just hates you?

What do you do about it?

I wish I could be friends with all of you guys, I would throw a huge party with lots of food and we can play card games all night. I think that would make me happy lol I love you guys and you have no idea how much I rely on all of you

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. But i dont care about it. People can hate me idgaf.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• At one point in college I felt that many people didn't genuinely like me, but just tolerated me and didn't want to "be mean to me" so they let me hang around.

• Aye, Almost always, but, I also think at the same time there isn't much i can do about it, So, Just got to accept thats the way the cookie crumbles i suppose.

• All the time. I just dont care because I know that at least my family likes me and thats enough for me.

• Yes, I don't really fit in and I don't wanna be fake so of course I'm not gonna have friends or people won't like me, but hey life goes on and they don't matter

• media.licdn.com/.../0098721.jpg
    _____________________________________________

• for a guy everythings obvious, especially when were completely ignored when someone else is noticed, for a girl they can usually figure out why, and girls just assume things or they actually make it happen

• Tout le temps. All the time

• I have at a few points in my life. Not now tho.

• Not really and plus I wouldn't care either, although I do have friends who I have felt out with but we don't hate or dislike each other its just misunderstandings. If anything I feel like no one gives a shit about me, whether I am happy or not. I realized so far as a man that I am only as good as what I bring to table... and even that's not good enough sometimes.

• Just a huge hug to you. I feel like that too. Like even if I bent over backwards to be nice, I still end up being the bad guy.

• i feel like everybody at least somewhat likes me but i hate everybody (only few exceptions) xD

• Nope, I'm a pretty likable guy and anyone who doesn't has no valid reason not to.

• ;_; in my case it's true.

I just carry on.

• I wish I could do that too. I guess maybe I am just sensitive or emotional.

• Thank you, I understand what you mean.

• Don't thank me. I didn't actually do anything.

The solution does exist and someone does have an answer. Thank them.

What Girls Said 6

• Think we all do at certain points in life. We think the whole world is against us after a shitty week for example.

I don't really have close friends myself but i understand it's my fault. You cannot play the blame game for your own actions. I chose to push them away. I chose to be distant at many opportunities they wanted to be close. I take responsibility for that. I know what I've done wrong. And you do too. Look in the mirror and your internal faults instead of finding an external source that allows yourself to play victim and blame others.

When you have a different positive confident attitude, people will gravitate to you and you will undoubtedly find people you want in your life. As they say "like attracts like" - you attract what you put out energetically. If those friends in your life aren't what you want, reassess your internal self for change or ask yourself what you could be doing wrong. It's you who has the choice to change your tomorrow and it all starts with attitude :-)

• It is true that you have to look inside you and change to become better. I am going to go see a counselor. I know that I have a lot of things in my head that is making me think people don't like me when maybe it isn't true.

• That is great you are taking a step to make that change! That's awesone, you won't regret it. I think everyone is a bit fucked up and the earlier they see a therapist the better. People put a bad label on counsellors/therapists, they associate them with only the "crazy". Realistically though, they are for everyone and a great objective professional person to vent to when you feel you have no one else. I encourage you to take that step - do what I'm sure many others refuse to. It's best to make changes through advice while young before one is stuck in their ways & habits.

• I have had periods of my life when I have been treated with a lot of hate and bullying

• That is the worst. I have been there too. even with my family. I still try to love them but it's hard because I have feelings too lol darn feelings

• Every day all day

• 😞 I am sorry to hear that but I feel like that too

• I sleep it off.

Of course I haven't felt this way since I started running so my answer may be to run it off but until then... sleep it off.

• I wish I could go running outside but the humidity is awful here. Sleep and exercise does help, I believe it.

• I love myself too much to care if I'm hated by everyone.