Why are some atheists using the orlando shooting to express their own hate?

Hate has caused many problems, but it has yet to solve one yet.

Maya Angelou

When you become upset because people believe something that you don’t believe, what makes you different from the orlando shooter?

Saying all muslims are like the shooter is like saying all white people are privileged racists, or all minorities are criminals. And saying all religious people are like that guy is even more ignorant.

How can someone use one hate crime to justify more hate?

I have no problem with atheists and what they choose to believe or not believe, but I do have a problem with some of them trying to force their perspective, and even worse using a tragedy like this to do it.

I've heard many atheists say this already, even on this thread.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the difference is he shot over 100 people... Most people keep it only to hatred thoughts and words. (Still not okay, but that's the difference)

Most Helpful Guy

• When you hold onto an idea or belief strongly enough you will use anything to validate it. Hold onto it tightly enough and you will use anything even something that would be reprehensible normally to justify it. You hate things that don't prove your belief because it makes you question it so you latch onto those things that do prove it and spew it out as means to validate it. Thats why you will see this behavior for any ideology from people who hold on to it to tightly.

What Girls Said 1

• Are atheists actually saying that because I haven't seen anything to that effect at all.

What Guys Said 14

• FCKING Crazy, is FCKING crazy!!! How do you stop that? They don't follow laws, and get weapons and bombs, illegally, so what do we do?
    Some say to restrict the rights of honest, legal gun-owners!! Some want to negate some of the Billl of Rights, and make the US a POLICE STATE, like Nazi Germany.
    But that didn't work, did it?
    It isn't Muslems, or Christians, or anyone as a GROUP!!! It is totally FCKED UP, BAT-SHT CRAZY FCKERS!! How do you stop that?
    The VAST MAJORITY, of ALL PEOPLE, regardless of religion, all WANT THE SAME!!!
    They love their children, they want them to grow up, and be happy, and they don't want to kill anyone!! Most of us are so much more alike than we are different!! It is just the bias, and ignorance, not knowing your neighbor, who is Buddist, or the Muslem, across the street!!
    Just say 'Hello' and talk to them!! They are so much more like you than you imagine!!
    People who follow Islam, or Christianity, or whatever 'religion' are NOT the ENEMY!!
    It is the RADICALS, THE CRAZY FCKS, the kill!!
    Sadly, most 'Religions' have their own, like them. . .

• I don't hate Muslims, I hate people who kill other people.

You write "I have no problem with atheists and what they choose to believe or not believe".
    This link disproves that sentence: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/kobe23/questions

• You didn't even finish posing that sentence haha, who are you fooling?

• In what way are atheists expressing"their own hate?"

This killing was, as so many are, an expression of religious belief. As such, it is the direct result of and was caused by religion. Pointin that out is merely pointing out the obvious. Is that what you mean?

Source please.

• There are many muslim's who disagree with homosexuality, but who don't hate homosexuals. People like you are so hate-filled that you don't allow yourself to see that, and you make everyone out to be the same to serve your narrative. You should be ashamed.

• Well I've hung out with atheists through elementary and high school, and even now the ones I've meet who are older, are often, very much homophobic.

• Are they Orthodox or Reformed atheists?

• A good deal of Muslim countries officially punish homosexuality by death.
    It's not like the attacker was some kind of an extreme case wacko.

You can twist your SJW apologetics however you want, doesn't change the fact that entire Muslim nations share the ideals of the attacker.

• "SJW apologetics"

I don't even know what that is...

I just want to get this straight, are you saying that ALL muslims, or even most are as hate-filled as this one, particular person?

• Prime example of ignorance, OR
      Just the ability to count?

• I guarantee you more violence happens in the U. S. and in central Africa then in muslim nations. Or do you just watch what's on anti-religion T. V. or wherever you get your stupid-friendly sh**?

• Because tragedies have become just another opportunity to push your agenda down everyone's throat.

• Some people are so shameful that they will use ANY plattform to push and enforce their own beliefs. :-/

• Just because they did not execute it doesn't mean they don't agree with it.

• Red army which have the highest number of atheist had the biggest portion of rape of Berlin

I don't mean all atheist are like that
    It's just hate and killing are human nature
    They come in every color and with time we get more and more creative doing these things

• I think nobody is taking new atheists seriously these days.
    There is no solution or remedy they bring on the table.

• You're stupid you think atheists only say that

• It's just as bad when a religious person says that, they're the same.

• What's the difference? Please explain.

• 😑😑😑

• The mentally ill always manage to make everything about them

• Power games. People really wield the stuff irresponsibly.

• WOW, it's the atheists who are hateful, not THE DAMN SHOOTER

• They both are.

• Yea, you know, all of the atheist shooters. by the way, I don't hate the good Muslims, just the radicals

• show me the "all muslims are terrorist" from a legit atheist. You strawmanning bastard,