Do you receive Microsoft scam phone call?

Does anybody here still receive those phone calls from those Indian scammer dudes who claim to be from Microsoft? I just got one right now and I tortured him. It's actually fun if you got nothing else to do😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah but I get IRS spam calls.
    Jokes on them, the IRS never call you, only mail you lmfao. Sad thing is people actually fall for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup, I play along and try to follow their instructions on my Macbook. I can never find the 'Start button' on my screen nor the 'Four pane Windows key' on my keyboard. >:) I like to panic sometimes and say "oh my god those should be there? I really need your help!'

One time, they even went and go their supervisor and it took them five minutes to figure out I wasn't using WIndows.

Another time, the guy got mad when he realised I have a Mac and said 'No, your Windows computer!' I told him I don't have one, didn't his 'virus detection' thing tell him that? He screamed that I should go fuck myself and hang up. LOL

• Lmao good shit man. Definitely keep messing with them if they call. They're losers.

What Girls Said 10

• I got a spam call around the same time you did actually.

• Those are actually a thing? Has never happened to me

• Nope.

• No, but I did receive one from an Indian guy on my cell phone asking for my Dad's phone number saying that he hadn't paid his taxes.

When I told him to not

• Opps, hit submit too fast.

When I told him to not to call me again, he said he was sending police over at my house. I told him to do something better with your time and to have a nice day.

• Lmao they're FOS. He probably told you he was from the IRS. They do that as well. Microsoft and IRS

• My mom got them twice and completely went ballistic on them

• Yes I have! Soo annoying!

• Lol right? Can't they find real jobs?😒

• Tell me how you tortured him? I'll do the same because inevitably they'll call again despite me blocking the #.

• I just played along like I had no idea what was going on, following all his instructions and all that, then at the end, right before doing the final instruction (which is giving him full control of my computer), I called him out on it and shamed him for being a scammer. Lol

• No I have not gotten a call like that

• I DID! THEY FUCKING LOCKED MY COMPUTER AND I WAS SCARED AF...

• No lol

• Lol, no I never have 😂

• Lol that shit is entertaining if you're having a boring day. This guy with a thick Indian accent will claim to have an Irish last name like O'Connor. I'm like dude pleaseeeee, you know your name isn't o'Connor😂😂😂🔥

• Hahahahaha XD

What Guys Said 8

• I got a call last year from someone claiming to be from the IRS and it was an Indian dude. He said that I owed money for tax evasion and if I didn't withdraw money right away, they'd send the cops to come get me. Haha! Little did the fucker know, I actually WORK with law enforcement and when I brought that to his attention, he suddenly hung up! Haha!

I knew it was fishy right away because the IRS would NEVER call you on the phone demanding money from you. They'd send you certified/registered mail first.

• Lmao yep. They either do the whole IRS gig, or the Microsoft gig. It's such a joke. Hahaha

• I got a call from someone with a very white name in the middle of Africa offering me low % return interest loans. So I played along and gave a whole array of made-up names, addresses and bank account numbers. It was bloody hilarious.
    Can't wait for the Microsoft scam call :D

• No I never got one of those spam calls.

I called Apple services one time and there was this Indian dude who picked up the phone. He asked me for my credit card number and then I hanged up. I was like "wtf, did I dial the wrong number or did they hack Apple?"

How did you torture him? 😂

• Lol I'm glad you didn't give your info out. I was just leading him on. I was making him believe that I'm stupid and I'm falling for his bullshit, then at the end I told him to go get a real job and stop scamming people. Lol

• I'm pretty good at detecting bullshit at any point.
      Lmao 😂 I wish I was there to hear the whole convo.

• I haven't but my mom has.

• No lucky you 😕 lmao

• I got one a few years ago actually

• Not recently, thank goodness.

• Yeah,
    Onetime, They asked if I had computer problems,
    I tried my best southern accent and said, "Uh, yeah I have, I done just took my computer and shot behind the shed."

• Lmao😂😂

• Hahha I know. They sound so Indian, yet they have Irish names. One guy said his name was Tony O'connor. I was like my asssssssss. Your name is akbar khan

• I can't with you LMAO