Have you ever properly solved a Rubik's Cube?

I haven't been able to yet

• Yes of course I'm a genius
  • Nope that little block wins everytime

Most Helpful Guy

• I have though it was about 7 years ago but it's not as hard as you think you can just learn and use a few combinations of moves (algorithms) to change only certain parts of the cube knowing a few of these well you can solve it in about 4 minutes.
    I've long since forgotten them and honestly I only learnt the ones I needed to solve a 3 by 3 cube and not all that well I solved a few them to impress a few people then I moved on. If I wanted to solve one I would have to look them up or find a tutorial first there are plenty online.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYmtdFM1Zwk

I know from memory that If stickers have been moved though it can be made unsolvable.
    Also if you want to do it much faster you will need other methods or ways of thinking that I don't know about but stick with that for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes Ma'am I can solve one in under 60 seconds. All about algorithms

• If only I knew what that was, I still managed to do one but I'm slow as shit.

• Psh that explains it lol I'm horrible with math

• You dont have to be good at math Krista7 or even use any maths to solve them there just combinations of moves.
      ie if I move it this way then this way then this way these 2 swap and the bottom face stays the same.

What Guys Said 12

• I can only get one side to be one color. Tried numerous times and that's as far as I can get.

• Haha yeah I've made it to 2.5 but that's as far as I got

• na it´s no challange for me. you can just look up easy tutorials on youtube and then you know how. i never actually did it but it´s not hard.

• Yes. It really isn't so difficult once you understand the algorithms.

• Yes of course I'm a genius. Lol

• Yeah. I learned the 1st 2 layers by myself. The 3rd, I actually had to look up

• Yes, my average time is 2 minutes to solve a rubix cube.

• Never

• nope i always give up

• Yes it takes me about 10 mins now cos I forget, used to be able to do it in a few mins, I read an entire manual on how to solve it but I still was not very fast. It's pretty easy when you learn though.

• That's just beyond my intellectual ability 😢

• No and it infuriates me.

• I only get one color to match up, I'm still trying to get it one day, I just lose patience and I tried it when it first came out over 30 years ago

What Girls Said 10

• Never have... Never will. Smh 😂

• ya it's called taking off the stickers and puttin em back on lmfaoo

• Nope. Never lol

• Yeah a few times.

• I've never tried solving it.

• Around 5 times, not of my interest.

• I never had the patience for it tbh

• I can solve almost 2 sides

• Just once.

• Yeah, theyve never been all that hard to me