How do you keep up with people who walker faster than you?

I always have trouble keeping pace with people who walk really fast. Not that I walk slow, but I'm referring to those who naturally walk quite fast. This is especially true when it comes to tall people, since they have bigger strides. As a short guy (5'7" or 170 cms) of a somewhat small stature, I struggle to keep up with them, and actually have to resort to a light jog (which looks a bit awkward).

Have you people experienced this? If so, what do you do? I suppose this is more common for women because their boyfriends/male friends are usually taller than them, and walk faster! :P

Most Helpful Girl

• In that case I usually ask the person to walk slow as M getting tired n if it doesn't works then I would probably start running... simple :-D

Most Helpful Guy

• My friends complain about me walking too fast all the time! xD

What Girls Said 3

• I have short little legs and a lot of my friends walk faster than me so what i do is grab onto their sleeve and either force them to slow down or i speed up and put my arm around them that way they help me walk faster with them xD

• Haha, nice! But as a guy, I can't really do the same, without people assuming 'stuff'! :P

• Even though I'm short, I walk very fast. How do I keep up with people who walk faster than me? I run.

• Yup, I try to walk faster and do mini jog as well

What Guys Said 0