Why do average girls have such big groups of friends?

I notice plain women have like very big squads and I notice very attractive women will have like 3 if not one friend. Why is this? I never seen a really gorgeous girl in a big clique.

Most Helpful Guy

• I noticed this too although only when in high school. I think it's because younger girls see the hotties as threats and want to avoid being seen and compared to them.

Girls are free to correct me though, since we can explain black holes better than the mind of a teenage girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people are jealous of attractive women, so obviously they don't want to be around those girls.
    But I think that this isn't always true. For instance, I'm average and I don't have many friends.

What Guys Said 2

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I'm really surprised you haven't. I have seen it all the time. Maybe you just don't see it because you just... haven't.

• Most gorgeous girls usually have less robust personalities and social skills towards the masses, so they repel many people away from them.

What Girls Said 5

• u callin me plain, anon? lmfao i haven't noticed this, the amount of friends a girl has isn't reliant on her looks. it's reliant on how easily she clicks with people. maybe ur seeing the gorgeous girls on the hunt for guys since guys never approach big groups of girls but will approach if there's 1 or 2.

• Are you pretty? Are you in a big or small clique? I consider myself average, maybe a six and I don't have too close of friends but I join a ton of clubs.

• I don't know, I don't have any friends 😂😂

• Very interesting observation but now that you say that, it's completely accurate

• very nice for me then, I travel with one person. guess I'm good looking! 😂😂