I'm thinking of changing my profile pic. Should I?

So here's my current one, I'm thinking of changing my profile pic.  Should I?

and this is the new one I'm considering

(It's a photo my brother took of me mid-yawn)

• stick with the current one
  • change to the new one
  • neutral

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha definitely the new one.
    The current one makes you look like a loser in his lonely room taking a picture of himself at his desk.
    The new one shows a sense of humor and that you actually interact with people.

What Girls Said 10

• Stick with the current... The new one is extremely unflattering, out of focus and just... No.

*worked in a photography studio, run a photography company. Just trust me.

• Keep your current photo. The other one is too close-up.

• The current one is better. Also when you said that to that other guy that you won't tan because it causes cancer, it's not like you have to lay outside all day and fry your skin. Basically 30 minutes everyday (15 on front, 15 on back) and you should gradually build color without burning.

• You then end up with still being vampire pale but with more moles or with more freckles.

• Not gonna lie, that second picture is just absolutely terrible so keep the current one.

• The first one because the 2nd one doesn't look that good.

• I like the first one better :)

• Do what you want but you should change it to the second one and see if you like it better

• Don't change it u look fly

• Stick with the current one.

• Much prefer the first.
    And dont mind what that fearlessbanana idiot says, he's a tool. Id go out with you over him in a heartbeat. I find it best to just ignore stupid people like him :)

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty gross dude think I just got a headache by looking at these pictures displayed here. Why don't you get a tan and lose some weight?

• Stop being a prick😂😂

• I don't know why the hell my comments are getting removed again. We are entitled to state our opinions on this website. Removed parts from the other question that are not 'distasteful' at all. Ridiculous.

• I don't see any comments getting removed, and why are you still arguing? I aready tod oyu that I'm working on it! I walk a mile a day for crying out loud! I'm going to report you if you keep this up. (btw, freedom to say what you want is not the same as freedom from the consequences of whatever you say; just like how freedom to eat whatever you want is not freedom from obesity)

• Dude, you're a sexy beasttttt😍😍😍😍😍

• I say stick with the one you have

• Wtf. You need to stop worrying about gag, and start working on loosing some fat.

• Me and my entire family (the gene runs in both sides) have been trying for quite some time now. I myself walk a mile a day.

• The first one is better. To be frank, the 2nd one looks creepy, unless that's what you like.

• I'd replace it entirely with this pic instead. Girls will talk to you then.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...435a0a6998.jpg