1st written: Please tell me what you think of this writing piece and rate it from 1-5 1 meaning they really suck and 5 being they are great so far?

Why I enjoy traveling
I enjoy traveling because there is a wonderful world out there waiting for me to explore it. I have always wanted to travel to Europe, Russia, Australia and Canada. I would like to explore these countries because I feel that it wouldn't only be a great experience for me but it would also give me the opportunity to meet new people, explore new cultures and make life long friends. I believe couchsurfing is a great tool to explore the world because I feel it gives the opportunity to gain travel experience as well as meet amazing people abroad. The only thing standing in my way at this point from achieving this wonderful experience is needing a job to travel and accomplish my goals. My favorite part of traveling is the journey itself and not just the destination. The destination is just as if not more important than the destination itself. Why? Because the journey has many things to teach us such as learning to enjoy the ride along the way, show us things we might not otherwise see or experience. The best way to travel in my opinion is to travel with a friend or family member to share such a great experience.

Please be brutally honest or give constructive criticism thanks 😁 I feel this will help out a great deal!

• 1 this is the worst writing piece ever! You can do better!
  • 2 this is not the best writing piece but I see some good points
  • 3 not bad this is what I would change ( what parts)
  • 4 pretty good for the most part
  • 5 great so far let's see some more!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a little simplistic. Your grammar needs work. Also the use of English could be better. Use more adjectives not just reuse words like "experience" over and over.

Also, if you're American, Canada is hardly a different culture. It's your neighbor. How can you say you enjoy travelling if you haven't even been to the country next door?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start with a firm sentence, not how you started, I made a couple edits. I took out things like, "I feel" or "I believe" (they're weak). You're questioning it, obviously you feel that way because you wrote it. Also, I replaced some redundant words. Just for future reference, you should never start a sentence with 'because'.

There is a wonderful world out there waiting for me to explore. I have always wanted to travel to Europe, Russia, Australia and Canada. I would like to travel these countries because it wouldn't only be a great experience for me but it would also give me the opportunity to meet new people, explore new cultures and make life long friends. Couchsurfing is a great way to see the world, it gives the opportunity to gain travel experience, as well as meet amazing people abroad. The only thing holding me back from achieving this wonderful experience is my lack of a job. Unfortunately, adventures need to be funded by money. My favorite part of traveling is the journey itself, not just the destination. The journey is just as, if not more, important than the destination itself. Why? The journey has many things to teach us, such as learning to enjoy the ride along the way and showing us things we might not otherwise see or experience. The best way to travel is to travel with a friend or family member to share such a great experience.

If you don't like my edits, that's cool. Overall is a pretty straightforward paragraph. I hope you are able to travel. Europe is amazing, as well as Canada. I have yet to visit Australia, and I'm going to Moscow in August. Ahhh!! For the record though, I did backpack Eastern Europe solo for a few months, and it was an amazing experience. Don't rule it out just yet.
    Good luck in your adventures.

What Guys Said 2

• Pretty good.

• Can't vote there's no 0

What Girls Said 0