Who are you rooting in NBA finals? GSW or Cavaliers?

• Golden State WarriorsWho are you rooting in NBA finals? GSW or Cavaliers?
  • CavaliersWho are you rooting in NBA finals? GSW or Cavaliers?
Aight GSW lost 😔 gotta give it to the Cavaliers and not be a sore loser

Most Helpful Guy

• I really hope Cavs win. I want lebron to cement his legacy by coming back from a 3-1 deficit and defeating the greatest team ever in the finals, while also bringing a championship to Cleveland

A lot of history can be made

I dislike both teams, I dont like the Cavs chemistry, and dont like the warriors offense

All warriors do is convert off in bounds plays by setting screens. Or set several screens in order to find an open 3. Easy to figure out, hard to stop i guess.

What Girls Said 2

• im a loyal girl, imma root for my baby boy LeBron! I BELIEVE IN YALL!

• All about the fucking Warriors 👍👍👍

What Guys Said 18

• GSW will win. It's really difficult to stop Stephen Curry.

• GO WARRIORS MOTHER FUCKERS!!

• Love the Cavs, especially Lebron but... come on, there's no stopping Steph Curry lol

• Warriors all the way!!!

Dam irving killed it today =/

• Been rooting for Lebron since 2003 when he came to the NBA. I love him.

• I honestly don't care, but cavs since my local state..

• I hope the Warriors beat the breaks off em at their own arena once again. That suspension was bullshit, what better way to force a Game 7 than to suspend one of a team's most important players when they have a chance to clinch the title at home, force them back onto the road where they might possibly lose again, and then have one of the highest viewed Game 7s ever =$$$$🤑🤑🤑🤑 for the NBA.

• I live in Ohio, I hope the Cav's lose, I don't want that fucking asshole lebron to be the one that fucked the city then saved it.

Anderson Varejão is the only reason I would have wanted to see Cleveland win but he got traded earlier this season to the warriors, so I really hope he gets his ring. He's the hardest working defensive player in the NBA and should have had a ring long ago but baby bron decided to throw games instead.

• Oh well, at least the Warriors did really well. My hometown team, the Sacramento Kings, is to basketball what the Cubs are to Baseball. :D

• I don't like either team, but I'll go for the Cavs because a team up 3-1 in the NBA finals has never lost.

• I don't follow sports, but I'm picking the Warriors, since I like San Francisco better than Cleveland.

• San Gaku will win

• Cavs!!

• Whoever sells more shoes.

• GSW will win but I hope the Cavs win

• I like Warriors, but as a SPURS fan I have to root for Cavs.

• Lol NBA so rigged for suspending Draymond. Great way to kill their momentum.

• That's what I'm saying, they wanna push it to a Game 7 so bad!!

• couldn't give a rats ass.