Americans, are you going to vote for Trump, Hillary or are you going to write in a candidate?

I'm personally going to write in Ben Carson.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm voting for trump. AND BEFORE IT STARTS RAINING HATERADE, I'd just like to say that I hate the fucker. But I don't trust Hilary to run anything, she has trashed every project and program she's ever led. And if it's going to be between those two monsters, I'm going to back the lesser evil.

• trump openly said that their would be no change in gun laws right after the shooting in orlando, are you crazy?

• sorry there*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't vote. It doesn't do anything except get you called for jury duty. I got three jury notices in 18 months the one and only time I registered to vote. My parents have lived at the same address for almost 20 years, and they each have gotten ONE summons for jury duty.

I think Mark Twain said it best: "If voting could change anything, the government wouldn't let you do it."

The System is sick, twisted, corrupt, and illegitimate. If I take part, I am granting it legitimacy. I refuse to do that.

People say if you don't vote, you can't complain. Fuck that. George Carlin had something to say about that. I will add that I have two things that say I CAN say anything I want about the turd-heads running this shitshow:

1) the First Amendment to the Constitution
    2) a DD-214 that says "Honorable"

IF I were to vote, I'd vote Palpatine/Vader, or Chtulu/Vishnu. Because why settle for a lesser evil?

What Girls Said 8

• Hillary, if nothing changes and Bernie is completely out of the running. Not happy about it, but I like her a lot more than the alternative.

• I honestly have no idea right now.
    Hate Hilary and trump is scary.

• Hillary Clinton!

• I'm writing my homie Bernie Sanders. I don't trust Hillary and I can't stand Trump.

• Bernie Sanders

• Jill stein

• Trump

• Ben Carson is a fine man. But you know he will never win. Why even vote if you are going to do the that?

• I'm fine with going down with the right ship then sailing away with a bunch of turds.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm probably going to write in myself. Since the American public wants to treat the elections as a joke, I deserve the right to do the same

• Ok, and? People bitch about how people who don't don't don't deserve rights, blah blah blah. I hate voting and don't want to because you can't trust these retards to make the right decision on terms of candidates and neither side can do that correctly. So if they don't take it seriously and wanna scrutinize me for "not exercising my rights", then I might as well try to make more of a mockery of the system like everyone else is

• I'd vote Tommy wiseau for president for sure.

• Trump anybody with a brain would vote for trump.

• Gary Johnson. It's time to punish both parties and show them they need to earn the votes of people who care about freedom.

• I'm not going to vote because I study history, and the founding fathers of the US warned us not to support a 2 party system like the one you see today. They told us it'll ruin the country, and so far, they've been right. So no vote from me. Both are trash anyway. Only way I would vote is if Ron Paul ran as an independent

• Writing in Bernie Sanders if he doesn't get the nomination. Clinton hasn't even won it yet which people are too ignorant to realize.

• Unless she gets prosecuted not even a miracle will get him the dem nomination.

• Even if 0 Americans vote Congress picks a candidate.
    Bernie has more supporters everywhere you look but Hillary gets delegates.
    Trump gets all the delegates but the GOP claims they don't like him?
    All smoke and mirrors, rich own this country doesn't matter who you vote for.

Hillary is a part of the establishment. Trump is a billionaire looking out for his interests but may bend. In the end, Congress decides what bills pass. Except for Executive Orders.

• Bernie Sanders is the only person for me

• Trump.

• Gonna write-in Bernie.

• Voting issues only

• I'm going to write in The Rock

• i never vote

• Defo not Obama. Thank God he is going

• Trump. I'm an immigrant myself, the good kind though (asian) but the rest of the immigrants are no good. Someone needs to control them

• I thought Asian were good people untill I saw this -.- really dude really? How low can u get lol

• @MakeAmericaGA1 I promise I'm not trying to sound offensive but isn't everybody in America an immigrant?

• @Alyssa1111 yes girl almost everyone everywhere is an immigrant for that matter, we all have grandparents of grandparents, of grandparents, who originally lived in a different country