Have you ever slapped someone of your opposite sex out of anger? Why?

• Yes.
  • Yes, but I don't do it anymore.
  • No, I'd never.
  • No, but I will if the circumstance is right.

Most Helpful Girl

• For being rude

• What did he do?

• we get it.. you asked this question so you could voice your long winded opinion towards a guilty female.

• Actually, it was @Toad-1 who got me started on it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• nope, shoved him though, out of fear.

• Yes, I have.

One of my guy friend has tried to kiss me by force so I have slapped him.

It has been a year ago, since then.

A.

• never slapped anyone out of anger, i might if i were in danger but i think there's better things to do than slap someone if i were in danger haha

• I slapped my ex-boyfriend's contact lens right out of his eye... I don't condone hitting people but he was hurting me and I was trying to get him to stop.

• No, I've never slapped a guy before.

• When I was very young-- around 7. I was a spoiled brat. I was too full of myself and ugh.

I wish I could apologize to him.

• Only ever when I was drunk or high and my dates took my car keys and/or substances away from me.

I am a total straight edger now though :)

• Actually no. Never got into a huge fight with someone of the opposite sex. Only person I've ever slapped in my life is my annoying sister. 😂

What Guys Said 11

• Yup... she slapped me first. Don't dish it if you can't take it. it went from verbal to physical and she got slapped. good thing is that she could take it :)

• No, i'd only strike in self defense, even then it would be as a last resort. I have blocked slaps quite firmly though, as in grabbed their arm until they submit - i think that is justified.

• No I have not and thankfully I have never been slapped either.

• I punched a white girl out of anger for making racist comments to me back in elementary school. But I don't do it anymore, I'm not proud of myself when I lose my temper.

• No I have not nor will I ever do that, if I hit someone you can be damn sure it's intentional.

• If some stranger threatens me and physically assaults me, then maybe I might slap them or push them away. But no, I wouldn't do it from anger alone. I'd do it from someone that could physically hurt me.

• Once i was like 10, there was this ego maniac bitch and she slapped me. I was so close to slap her in the face but i didn't.

• no, bt I've uppercutted one

• Never have, never will.

• Nope

• No I'd never do that. I just can't. Not even if I'm angry