Do you ever feel like you just don't fit in with the people you are surrounded with, like family or your community?

You are an actor or actress and then comes a point where you are so tired of your role, you just want to be yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes all the time. My family thinks I'm an introvert cuz im quiet around them when in fact I'm the opposite and very outgoing and can talk to anyone. I just don't want to get involved in their meaningless arguments with them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I don't feel like I fit in ever, but I have never pretended to be something I am not.

• Also would like to point out I don't feel bad about not fitting in, it can be frustrating at times not having some one who is just like me but over all, it makes me stand out and gives me something different then others. I have found that by accepting myself and acknowledging my differences others are far more accepting of me, they may not understand but they do accept those differences.

• Fortunately not really... I'm a simple and open person and I've been lucky to have enough people with the same mentality around me :D
    If they'd put me in Monaco or so, among all these rich in their yachts, I'd run away I guess :o
    So I know what you mean!

• At times I do, but I don't dwell on it much.

• I completely empathize.

• All the time

• You mean all of the stuck up half wits only capable of expressing real emotion.000001% of the time? yes.

• And that is why I personally surround myself with only people who are conceited like me, stuck up like me. Gorgeous like me, rich like me intelligent like me beautiful like me because then I fit in. The Lone Ranger, Tonto, Superman Aquaman they fit in. I am very selective. For I am the queen, the goddess that people look up to so I always fit in and I do not have the problem that plagued the rest of humanity. Yes I do not carry a heavy burden for I do not allow myself to be in situations that would tax my superiority, complex. That is the way to live a stress free life. In the words of the famous philosopher Ty Mee Dowenn, "Dew not seek the mountain for you will find that the DEW on the mountain is really Mountain Dew."

• This message was brought to you by the Pepsi-Cola Company makers of, Mountain Dew, diet Mountain Dew, Pepsi-Cola and Cherry Pepsi which is really diluted Dr Pepper. So if you're really thirsty try one of our products never one of theirs. And----------
      20 Mule Team Borax – – God knows what's in it but we put it in a box and sell it to all the little old ladies who swear by it

• I like my family but I don't really fit in anywhere else. Especially with peers.

• Yea, but that's when I'm comfortable. It's only when I start to feel like I'm fitting in that I get uncomfortable. Gives me the heebeejeebees.

• i dont fit in at all with anyone, but im happy to be myself

• I adapt

• That is not true for no matter what the topic is you want a blow job.. What if no matter the topic all I said was lick me to orgasm?

• You are deliberately shutting me out because you don't like the truth and what I'm saying is the truth. I believe that guys like you don't get enough sex at least you don't think you get enough sex and sex is always on your mind. You do not engage in any conversation because you have a different agenda that of sex. If we are speaking about the Russian Revolution you are thinking about sex and do not engage in the top. Same goes for the theory of relativity or the history of French painting or what ever. You are a handsome guy according to the picture and if you would not always be focused on sex but rather the topic at hand you would be a happier human being and you would get a lot more sex

• @KattFeesh iirc u brought up sex first. also, i offered to talk on the phone. you declined.

i've never brought up sex w/ the exception of my one raunchy remark.

• Hell yeah, I don't fit in anywhere I mean anywhere (not even family or community) except on GAG 😂

• YES!

• HAAHAHAHAHA NO.

What Girls Said 16

• I am different, I have noticed that but I adjust with family as we are not completely different. We are able to get along.

But I have also been to situation where people did seem too different/ lifestyle, view of life, etc.

• Yeah but that's because I'm shamelessly myself so I rarely match up to others. I've always been regarded as a bit weird, but I embrace it.

• i've never wanted to fit in. i wanted to please, but never to fit in. id find it too exhausting to be someone other than myself.

• Yes my friends sister is so beautiful and is an entertainer.. and i feel like i can't measure up to her sometimes

• All the damn motha-fucking time

• Yes! Finally so one says it. I hate them at feeling when you think you don't fit in anywhere in your family or etc.

• Yeah, i do. Not with my family since I'm most comfortable with them but at school. I playthe reserved, wise girl but I'm neither reserved nor that wise. I wish I could be impulsive and stupid without being judged.

• I have recently moved to a new commercial department with a new position, new people where I never met before from my previous technical scope. It's disappointing as I already have circle of friends and colleagues in previous position, and with this new environment, it's kinda hard for me to mix around with the new people, as they are already known each other years.

I am friendly and loud in personality, but with the new environment, where everything should be more formal, it's kinda weird for me. I feel not belong to this group, and unhappy with my current job.

• Sometimes

• All the time, but if I acted the way I normally do most people would give me a weird look. My boyfriend is the only person where I can be my true self around.

• I feel like I fit in with my family. We're all weird.

• All the time. I actually refer to myself sometimes as an alien because I feel different then my family or anyone else in my town.

• Of course I do. On the upside, you are an actress. :D

• Oh totally. That's why I need to get the hell outta here, away from these people. I wanna finally feel like I belong somwhere cause honestly I haven't felt like that ever in my life.

• Yes, a hundred times yes!

• Often. I isolate myself because of it.