What do you think about what prophet Muhammed (pbuh) said?

This video is about what Muhammed (pbuh) said 1400 years ago. I believe in Islam as the right religion and the right path for humans. Muslims have faith like no others. The number of Muslims is increasing every single day. This video is considered as an evidence that Islam is right and Muhammed is the last prophet, but I don't want to get into arguments and debates with anyone, I just want to know your opinion. Please be as open minded as you can be.

Thanks to everybody, I have decided to close the question because a lot have been attacking and saying things that is not true about Islam. I did not attack Christianity, the bible, Jesus or even atheists. Again, thanks to everyone I am much more aware of how people think and react to such stuff like this which is the main reason I posted this question. Peace.

Most Helpful Girl

• i couldnt give a damn tbh. that's as open minded as ill get.

What Girls Said 1

• No. Just no.

• Did you see the video? All the things he said made sense and came true.

• Sorry, most of the things he said is happening, not all of it.

• Nah but I doubt it's anything new, so many people have already discreteded this entire field of thinking i don't even feel like humoring the question. So no, just no

What Guys Said 19

• I am no fan of Muhammad or the fact that in his life time he waged 65 military campaigns as a holy man that's not really holy. Or the fact that he massacred an entire peaceful Israelite tribe who took him in when he was exiled and after he got back to power when they wouldn't join in his war, him he killed all 800 of them and beheaded every man and boy anyone male who had pubic hair was beheaded and gave the women to his men to be raped but he made sure that he got the most beautiful ones to himself.

and I am a Christian who believes in God and that Jesus was the prophet and that Christianity is the one and true religion. Though I respect your right to follow whatever religion you see fit that is your choice after all.

Also the end times aren't coming we're already in them my friend.

• The story about Killing the Jews is so not like you told nor is complete. As a Muslim I know the real story and it's a lot different by the way. But good to know how you think and may I ask did you watch the video?

• But at the same time half of these countries are allowing it to and even are giving permission for this to happen, which really isn't surprising considering that practically most if not all Muslim/Arab nations are run by bloody dictatorships.

• Preach kid, preach!

• "Please be as open minded as you can be."

I'm sorry, but I'm just having trouble being open-minded about a religion founded by a so-called prophet who married his third wife (Aisha) when she was 6 years old, but waited (peace be upon him) to have sex with her until she was 9 years old. I guess I'm sort of close-minded when it comes to pedophile rape of 9 year old girls.

• All abrahamic religions believe their prophet to be the end all be all, centering around the exact same god, i find it so trivial that people of different faiths must be at such odds to have to kill only in the name of their prophet rather than their god. Otherwise they would all be killing each other for the one god and its a waste of time.
    Muhammad was crazy, he said he heard gods voice, you know who else hears gods voice nowadays? those in asylums.
    I could go on but i do not wish to start a debate, simply make my thoughts known

• But all that he said in the video happened after hundreds of years. I don't want to convince you but he was right in this video. The things he said wasn't even in peoples imaginations at the time but again it happened.

• He said/wrote a lot of things.
    Could you make your question more specific?
    I refuse to accept that a man who committed mass murder, kept sex slaves and was a paedophile (Aisha was six years old FFS) was a prophet of any form of god.
    Satan or some other devil, yes.
    A god, or 'the' God, no.

• I have met many Muslims, and I have spoken religion with both Shii and Suni. I am not Muslim though, I am pagan, worshiping the old gods, in my own way. My issue with some Muslims is the fact that they convert by the sword, that as I do not worship your God, I must convert or die. I believe that there have been many prophets, and the fact that Muhammad (PBAH) saw and spoke truth is both inspiring and honorable, yet the religion of the Koran is not for me.

• Islam doesn't force people to it. It's even forbidden. Read it in the Quran Surah: Alkaferoon.

• Violence, out of wedlock birth, those have always existed. It also said something about Muslims conquering Constantinople. That happened centuries ago. Jesus warned about false prophets. Muhammad committed no miracles and I will never trust a prophet who God did not have enough faith in to demonstrate his power through the man.

• Has there been an acceleration of time? Killing has not spread actually the murder rate is lower in the modern world than it has ever been. Are fifty women looked after by one man? Has the Euphrates uncovered a mountain of gold? Has Saudi Arabia become a land of rivers and fields? Are animals and inanimate objects speaking to people? Do people wish to die?

• excuse me, two-horned one

• "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:9
      Boasters like you who say things like I am more Christian than Christians will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven unless you repent.

• With over 109 verses that call on Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule, I don't see how I could view this religion as anything other than warmongering. Islam is, if you ask me, a religion whose greatest commandments are to hate and to kill.

• Is easy to gain converts when you threaten them with death, but how much harder is it to call yourself a Christian when you know that will lead to death?

• Preach!!!

• I think he was a bullshit artist.

• you want us to be open minded while you say that islam IS the right path with considering anything else?

consider this, for me there is no god or any religion it can be as right as it wants to be. the moment gods obligate me to follow then is the moment they are wrong.

• All complete crap, all organised religions are child abusers for forcing their doctrine on kids, who grow up thinking it is true and don't know any different.
    Organised religious organisations spreading their lies are responsible for more violent conflict in the world than any other social concept.
    No religious doctrine guarantees you entering anywhere, it is all hogwash dreamt up by people centuries ago to control others.

• A deranged, insane and arbitrary warlord that created a totalitarian military doctrine with the flair of religion on top of it in order to rally uneducated & superstitious hordes of barbarians under his banner.

• wasn't muhamad a pedo.

• If you consider marrying a 6 year old girl that, then yes, you're right. He was a disgusting POS

• I just got out of a troll debate with some avid gun advocates so. *bump*

• Not the place or the time

And when you wanna people to know about Islam you bring the signs of the judgment day wow how brilliant of you

• Religion is bullshit and all of it should be banned. It causes more wars and strife on this planet than anything else.

• All he did was wage war, preach hatred, and marry 6 year old girls. I have not 1 ounce of respect for that rapist/killer/hater

• You're also aware that the bible stated these things almost 700 years before Islam ever even came about. You're acting like Islam came up with all this

• I agree that people with undercuts should go to hell.

• Why did Mohamed the pedophile rape Aisha the child?

If you answer my question, I'll answer yours.

• You really wanna know an answer or just debating with no point?

• Ghassan Ghassan apperntly you didn't study Islam what you say is completely without any clue, I am gonna leave , make America great again if you want any question pm me

• @Omar5881 I don't see why you assume that.

• Or just don't believe in any religion at all