If you were a youtuber, what would you talk about?

• Fitness
  • Cooking
  • Vlogging
  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • Dating tips
  • General tips/other
If you wanna make reaction vids, leave the question bye

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I was actually going to make a youtube channel with a friend/future roommate and play original songs and covers on it. He covers the guitar/singing parts while I do the drums/bass/keyboard. I also know technical stuff with editing in logic so I got that covered too :D

Like right now we're both learning Under A Glass Moon by Dream Theater and Through Fire And Flames by Dragonforce. Some Children of Bodom covers may wind up in it too. Mostly it is going to be original stuff I've been writing for the last year or so. It's basically our fun metal break from the easier blues rock band stuff we're together in lol. Metal is the stuff we truly have a passion for so didn't want to forgo it for blues.

We're not much for cameras, so it's going to be mainly music. We may do a fun extra non music video here and there, but we both want to focus on the music aspect.

... Or I mean we could always do reaction videos and just stare at a screen silently and ripoff other people's content haha jk

• I think ur idea is listed under great ideas. here's a one sub from me.☺

What Girls Said 16

• Back in college, I had a YouTube channel where I would post videos of choreography from a dance studio I taught and danced at. It also had some belly dancing, hip rolling, hip whining, and hip ticking tutorials as well as just basic technique tips to improve dance moves and make sure you don’t injure yourself. For ex. How to do a fish flop properly and roll your neck to the side without hurting yourself. There were a couple of dating advice videos and an ab workout video.

• Awesome!! Why did u quit posting?

• Another thing I’ve noticed that dancers struggle with is not being intentional about their posture, how they use their back, shoulders, and neck. A lot of dancers will focus mainly on their torso, arm, leg, and foot movements but that constricts the range of movement you can use to portray choreography. I’ve seen so many dancers who don’t really use their shoulders, neck, or back unless there’s a specific move. But using specific joints of the shoulder blade, neck, and back to assert movement ties the choreography together in a fluid way vs visibly looking like you’re counting in your head and piecing separate steps together. When you’re intentional about how you use your neck to turn your head at a certain tempo, it makes a big difference instead of just looking in a certain direction without being aware of how your neck is moving. When you’re aware of the joint that is leading your movement, it effects the way your body moves and flows with the music.

• Be conscious about the way you use your joints; the speed/fast or slow, whether it’s a short/brief or elongated move. It might help if you physically visualize what the joint is doing under your skin. You have to find the balance between isolating movement and connecting movement together that flows naturally.

Just some helpful tips that can really change the whole performance/dance in a great way!

• I think I would just talk about whatever interested me, kinda do rant/discussion topics in a comedic sort of way. I'd touch on pretty much anything I felt like talking about.

• Hmmm, I've been thinking of becoming a youtuber sometimes, but the problem was that I don't really know what I should post about, I'm not sure about vlogging coz I don't want my life to me out on the internet. But maybe some DIY's, reaction videos, talking about other serious stuff around the world ( more in the future). And about useful things in general. Cooking too I guess.

• It'd probably either be me playing video games, ranting (vlogs), or giving make up, dating and fashion tips

• I'd play video games lol

• I would post videos of my pets, if my pets weren't boring. I don't think I could ever be a YouTuber that just sits and talks to the camera.

• Lol yeah I think people who do this are countable and almost everyone loves pets

• Healthy living in general:

Food
    Stress
    Movement
    Sleep
    Healthy relationships
    Essential oils
    Herbs.. etc.

• Fitness and Modelling, to be honest.

• I have a channel, makeup.

• Coo!! how many subs😬

• Like 1 lol I only have a few videos, I blog more than using my channel lol

• Lol the trip of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
      Sooner or later u will have the fan luuv

• A + E + F :)

• Gaming 👍

• Fitness, music, vlogging, languages

• i am thinking about one. but i don't have time. :(
    if , i will start one it will be about (vblog)
    1. travelling (most important)
    2. diy
    3. styling tips
    4. budget shopping

• Horses
    Sport Bikes
    Country
    Boots
    Music
    Boys
    Outdoors

• i like to think that i have a good sense of style, so i would probably do fashion hauls and different outfits ideas, along with fitness and mental health tips for anyone who may be struggling.
    i think just overall health and beauty/style

• I dunno, I would probably just vlog about military life and my job and maybe throw some tips and advice out there for people wanting to join. It could be interesting, but I won't do it.

What Guys Said 23

• Video games - RPG's mainly. Gonna have to start with Skyrim since it's da best gaem everz of al tiemz but I could move on to others as well. You know, typical commentary, reviews n stuff.

• I am thinking of starting a YouTube channel where you can modify your Android phone in most ways like rooting, cutom Roms and tutorials all in one place... And all Tweak's too...
    It would be great.. Cause I have a microphone... A good camera... too

I will start with my phone... Motorola g3... Then do it for all phones too

• Good luck man, what Camera are u using?

• Canon is great. Yes it would why not? People dig technology tips. As u said u need to expand it later on. Share ur vids on many plat forms and add things others miss I think ur voice would be heard in this way. Good luck man.

• Thanks man !! :-)

• I'd do several, once a week on fitness. Once every three weeks on books, once every three weeks on movies, once every three weeks on current issues. And, honestly, if I had the time maybe a few other things like cosplay and table top type games (warhammer, D&D, MTG, etc).

• Cooking/gaming/golfing possibly remixing

• i'd call it... Pondering while Pooping.

i'd talk about the more time people are spoending on the pooper due to smartphones. .. then i'd pause every minute or so to pinch a loaf.

• Maybe give a series on my master thesis which involves quantum mechanics and a series parallel to it, discussing the mathematical tools necessary to tackle more complicated physics.
    At any rate, it would have to be something of substance.

• Gaming. I'd see the overcrowded marketplace and want a piece of it!

• I would become a wack job who makes conspiracy theory claims

• Probably general tips. Varying from accounting to opening a beer bottle with a chainsaw lol

• 😂😂😂

• Haha. u reminded me of my mom who used to say that my dad is like a chinese glass bowl it rings when u hit it from all its parts lol because he solves diff problems and knows a lot

• Lol yup that's me in a nutshell.

• Sports, specifically NBA talk.

• Awesome man

• Lmao lame dude how you gonna run a youtube channel when you fall asleep watching the game? 😂

• @akadatank44 lmao I only planned to sleep about a few hours, but it turned into 5 😂

• how is there no gaming in it lol. much bigger than most of the ones mentioned

definitely gaming

• Unfortunately I couldn't add more options I ended up leaving what I already wrote. Yes gaming is so cool one scary thought is that ur rivals are already huge like Pewdiepie lol

• not really. Pewdiepie has a specific target audience which would definitely not be mine. I'd do more serious stuff for older and more mature people. You can do many different things in gaming.

• Exactly.👍

• I would probably just play games and make videos about games like my top ten fav haracters of a certain one or something I don't know

• i would make satire videos and i would poke fun at myself and many other things.

• food, I love food youtubers

• I wanna be a full time youtuber by the end of the year so I don't know if i should say

• What do you mean if?

• If once u were bored af and accidentally opened the front camera of ur fone and started talking to urself then post it on YouTube then u became famous what would the topic be😂

• posted*

• Already am. Mainly music. No, I won't share anything.

• I would talk about dragon ball z or play video games

• General tips/other.

• I have several.

One for my digital business.

Another for my favourite football team.

• Sex and porn

• Science & experiments ideally

• I have a YouTube channel and on September it will turn 10 years old. Wish Youtube could give me some kind of gift about it, like promoting a video I'd upload that day?

I dunno what it would be about. Maybe introducing AOR genre to younger audiences and playing music for 12 hours continuously? Like a radio broadcast more or less.

• Yea thr fact is that YouTube only shows appreciation to people who have at least 100k of subscribers.
      by the way ur channel would be great😊

• Thanks but it's kinda empty. Although I have a video which reached hundreds of thousands views, I have nothing else so "important".

• that's the reason I didn't start mine😠
      Consistency is a major key