Are you close to 30 years old or older and still do not have your life settled, like career and love and all that stuff?

That's how my life is, never works out positively. I don't know what to do differently because I have done everything. I do not want to go to university, as I already went to college. I'm just getting tired of life and society and all this bullshit humans shouldn't have to go through.

How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, that's for sure! But I've found if I can shrug off the social norm stigma of being my age and still treading water, things are a lot less frustrating. So what if I'm 37 and single without children... that's not for me. So what if society thinks you should be this way by 20, then that way by 25 and so on. Maybe things would work out more positive if you stopped working on things expected of someone your age, and just did what you wanted.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many variables in life it's hard to get anything to settle but I'm close to it. Love is settled though happy with the wife and kids. Career always trying to move up that corporate ladder.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Me, go back to university to think again. People turn into the structure of partners in crime. The most terrible thing is that they decide to do it finally.
    But they dont want to be killed also. I think the most unlucky person is who speak true first.

• That's me alright. Hopefully it will soon be in the past.

• Shiiiiiiiiiit... Story of my life.