Do you like Turkish people? What do you think about them? I think the best people. What are you thinking?

Do you like Turkish people? What do you think about them? think the best people. What are you thinking?

Uptade.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish that they'd say on their own version of GaG (KizlarSoruyor. com) versus making way too many posts on here that ask about their country/culture, as if the majority of us think about it enough to really care.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, they certainly seem to have a patriotic thing going on because they ask "what do you think about TURKS in TURKEY, is TURKEY great what do you think TURKEY"

You don't see me asking about Hungary every day what people think about "Hungarian people" because there are 12 million of them

• "what do you think of turkey" Question number - 927392826252649.

Go back to Turkish Gag..

• Hopefully i will know it when i get to visit them and learn in local.

What do you recommend me to visit?

• Yeah i like, cause im from Turkey😂😂😂

What Girls Said 6

• I'm thinking this is an odd question.

lol

• I'm seriously bored of those questions, it really sucks.

• Can I ask question? I'm Turk. I want to improve my English.. Can you help me, please? If you want, I will teach you turkish. But, If you don't want, Only, Can you teach me english? Please. And, I will write you a message. Can you see the message please? 😕😔😔

• Sorry 😣 I'm xper 1. I can't get the message. I was gonna say; "I'm fifteen year old. And I want to improve my English. Can you help me?" I am waiting answer. 😕😔

• Gosh. not anymore

• No we fucking hate them cause they post 2047492037 questions like this 204746028228 a day.

• Seriously, why do so many Turks on G@G ask what people on G@G what they think of them?