Get rid of acne?

I started breaking out last week after I played with a massive dog. Since then I've been washing my face 3 times a day and putting toothpaste on my face overnight, and using salt and water on bumps every morning. But none of it seems to be working. Is there any other way I could quickly get rid of this breakout with items in my home?

What Guys Said 2

• quit putting shit on your face, that's what starts the vicious cycle of overproducing sebum oil.

if u wanna wash your face w/ something use panoxil 10% benzoyl bar soap once a day. change your pillowcase every night, and drink water till you're pissing clear.

• I wash my face with cold water whenever I wash my hands

It works for me

What Girls Said 1

• Exercising does a number of things to help reduce your acne. It releases endorphins which lower stress levels and therefore reduce oil-production, and also makes you sweat which cleans out dead skin cells.

I will recommmend you to try exercising on a daily basis for a minimum of thirty minutes to help reduce your acne not only on your face, but also on your chest, shoulders, and back.

And please don’t touch your face. This is incredibly difficult, as people are prone to touching their faces on a regular basis. Be careful about scratching your face, resting your face on your hands, and picking at pimples.

Never pop your zits or squeeze at pesky blackheads, as this only introduces more bacteria to your skin and will make your acne worse.

Wishing you the best of luck.