Which one is better?

• Summertime with the air conditioning
  • Wintertime with the heater

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Summertime with air conditioning. I don't mind cold weather, but if it's too hot, I get sloggly and tired.

What Girls Said 17

• Winter time... Because I just can't tolerate being hot and when I'm not indoors or don't have access to an AC then I'm screwed.

While snow and the coldness is much more tolerable. As long as I'm covered the rest of it feels great whether it's a hat, coat, scarf, and gloves, or the heat and warm covers.

I'm a Chicago girl being chilly is what I do now being hot is a different story.

• I was raised in the North but now live in the south and I hate the summers here. 100+ f and 100+ humidity that is how this feels. Just awful

• Summertime, no air conditioning. The vasodilation makes me more aware of my body and intensified everything. Fuck climate control

• Is that what it is? I hate air conditioning lol.

• 100 might be extreme. I will tell you what though, I get mega horny in the heat. So that can be nice haha xD

• Really? If that's the case I suggest you never use the AC or a fan again lmao.

• Summer, please!

• I haaaaate winter!

• I love the winter, always have its so much more romantic! Cuddle up with someone, blanket prefer a fire to a heater though :)

• Winter since you can escape the cold, with summer not much you can do with sweating.

• Wintertime... I love snuggling and cuddling under my blankets when it rains outside.

• If it's cold you could put on as many layers you need to keep warm but if it's hot once you are down to your birthday suit there is nothing you can do lol.

• Or sleeping naked. Sometimes the AC isn't turned on so I gotta sleep naked and dump a bottle of water on me to stay cool lol.

• My mind was focusing more towards the end of your comment lmao.

• Let cont this in messages, I have an image to upkeep (jk) lol!

• I hate summer, even though I live in a very cold country, which is Estonia, B.

• Summer is better for me. Only old men die because of hot weather but thousands of people die because of cold weather.

• Summer definitely

• Vote A = Summertime outdoors with NO air conditioning ever.

• I see some of you aren't a fan of air conditioning lol.

• I have issues with food. That's all I will say.
      Cheers xo

• Ac all year

• I prefer the sunshine and the heat!

• Summertime > all

• I prefer being cold to being hot, so I love my air conditioning!

What Guys Said 4

• Summer!!!

• Summertime with no air conditioning.

• Summer. I dont even need an airconditioning

• Wintertime with heat!!