I found this laying on my front door, what is it?

You were all wrong. I went to the vet, and they called aspca he was a black bear cub

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 13

• It's clearly a vicious adult shark.

... It's a puppy dog, really? You really had to ask this question?

• Take him to a vet if you're concerned/confused. Which sounds like you are.

• Unfortunately, some young animals are abused - my cat had his bits loped off months after he was allowed to. Some dog owners dock their tails and the same could have happened here.

Instead of asking the Internet, take him/her to the vets. It's free for a situation like this (was for me - I took my cat and it was free so I was able to advertise accurately).

You need to know, even if you insist on not taking him, you need to know what he is for food. Certain foods are poisonous.

• *months before sorry.
      My cat was 5 months when he came to us and his wound was fully healed. It's not supposed to be done before 4 months, and he should of had stiches. So we know he as done prematurely.

• Aww it's a puppy. If you're worried about him not having a tail, it's because many dogs get their tail "docked" aka cut off at birth

• I'm going to go with a dog although I can't really see it's face. It's definitely a puppy but I can't tell how many weeks it is. I'm curious did it wonder onto your porch or did someone leave it.

• Girl, if you can't tell that's a dog, you need to give him to the no-kill shelter first thing in the morning because you can't help him.

• a puppy. I hope he A-okay

• Little doggy ((*.*)) ... I think...

• A puppy. Is it ok?

• A dog.

• a dog?

• A puppy🐶

• A dog, I think

• is he dead?

• A puppy, obviously...