Is anyone else afraid, scared, worried, etc. about getting on an airplane and flying somewhere?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if it is an Airbus.
    The Airbus has a flight computer that locks out the pilots and has crashed the aircraft more than once.
    See this crash in France, when the aircraft decided that the pilots wanted to land in the wrong place. It locked out the pilots, too over control of the aircraft and landed it in a forest.
    If an airline operates anything from Airbus, I will not use it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kHa3WNerjU

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope.

What Guys Said 4

• I am afraid of heights and I don't have a problem with planes which is pretty weird. Planes are pretty cruisy unless there is strong turbulence and landing isn't that fun but most of the way it's perfectly fine. Thinking about it is much worse than it actually is :)

• nope, i love to go somewhere by aiplane.

• I'm not afraid of planes. Everyone has to die one day so I think living in fear of it is pointless

• Yea had a few dreams of crashing

What Girls Said 5

• bah! nope!

• If you think about it, it's safer than a car and you probably ain't afraid of cars 😊. That's how I think about it.

• No, I'm the opposite. I quite enjoy it.

• If it's something you're really worried about, try packing a parachute with your carry on luggage? Or just drive or take a boat?

• I have never had a problem with flying even though heights bother me.