Are you good at cooking? how often do you cook your own meals?

And do you have a specialty? mine is anything oven related especially "la quiche lorraine"
Are you good at cooking? how often do you cook your own meals? That, and deserts.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Ladies, strap on your panties cause gravity is about to start affecting them more than the rest of your body. Yes, I can cook, and yes, it tastes good.

media.giphy.com/media/EA8JbLE3iwN44/giphy.gif

• I think I'm pretty good at cooking and I love it! I haven't been cooking lately because this summer I've been pretty busy but tomorrow I'm getting back in the kitchen and cooking up some jerk chicken!

• I LOVE cooking, especially with my GF!! It's our favorite foreplay!! Sometime we walk around a lake, at nearly sunset, and I plan it so we park close to a grocery store, so when we walk all the way around the lake, we end up at the store, hungry, wondering what to make, together, for dinner!
    Shopping, together, a little playful teasing, casually touching, as if reaching for something. . .
    We cook together, usually something like a fresh vegetable stir fry, sometimes vegetarian, sometimes with a marinated chicken, or pork, I had, from the day before.
    Casually sitting, kind of feeding each other, liking a wine that works with the seasonings. . .
    I highly recommend it!!

• That's very romantic, I thought that kind og stuff only happens in love movies lol , your girlfriend and you are both very lucky

• Hmphh, every guy I know hates cooking and lives off frozen meals and eating out.. it's a disaster :'(

• Uggghhh!! I know!! Why do you ladies put up with most of us?
      See if a local school district, or community college, or some place has 'Adult Ed' classes!! Some places have a variety of classes, usually one day, for a few hours in the evening. Some are about cooking, or just about anything, really!! Check into that, and take a few, if you can find some!! Usually, there is at least one single, available guy that would love to meet you, and maybe if it is one of the types where you cook together, you can get to know him, cooking something!
      I took one on Thai Food, and it was great!! I met two women, that I liked. One date with one, and it didn't seem like a good match, but I had a few dates with the other, but it didn't work, either. Still trying though!!!

• Yes, I am good at cooking but I still have a lot to learn

• Indian food.. Do you recognize all the different spices?

• Well, don't be too hard on your self. There are quite a lot of spices. out there and some are really difficult to recognize.

• Worked as a chef so i do alright 😏 i can do everything but pastry, was never any good at that. I always do the cooking at our house because the girlfriend sucks at it.

• I am better than your average person, but I wouldn't call myself really good compared to what is possible. I would say I am a decent cook and my specially is asian-curries.

• im good at cooking and i cook all of my meals.

• I find men who cook really hot. Keep it up ;)

• most women do. i find a sure fire way of getting laid is just inviting a women over cooking food and having a few glasses of wine.

• I cook my own meals all the time, my specialty is bbq

• I can cook fairly good, don't do it as much now a days but I'd like to get back into it.

• Why don't you do it now a days? too busy?

• Oh, I'm sorry, I hope you find another job soon.. Don't stress

• Yeah I'll get another after I finish my schooling.

• I cook all the time for myself and family. Steak on the grill is my speciality

• eh... it's good enough to survive I guess :P

• Hahahaha, so if an apocalypse happens, you'll be alright? LOL

• I don't know... my food was most likely the cause of the apocalypse lol

• i do, i just make some fitness meals you know, rice, chicken, salads,

• I'm pretty good at cooking when I'm not being lazy

• my specialty is bbq

• Does your boyfriend like your cooking?

• have you ever had a piece of smoked brisket it just melts in your mouth tasty tasty delicious meat

• I'm not a huge fan of meat...

• I love to cook and I try to every day! My specialty is chilli and breakfast food

• Wow! Okay guys, are you all perfect in here, or are all the guys I know lazy individuals? you all cook?

• i cook all of my own meals :)

• Work in a local diner as a cook... almost everyday

• Do you get tired of cooking because it's your job? for example, I used to love watching architecture documentaries, but since I started studying architecture in college, I grew to hate them lol, now I change channels whenever I find something that reminds me of work.. Is it the same for you?

• No because it's unnecessary...

You can get the same nutrition with less time cooking...

• Yea, i learnt to cook on my own.

What Girls Said 19

• I'd like to think I'm pretty decent at it. I can make some amazing homemade spaghetti, homemade pizza, a variety of soups, homemade biscuits and gravy, meatloaf, sweets, etc.. My ex said that my homemade pizza was like a mouth orgasm. I'm assuming that was a compliment.

• I cook almost all our meals. I think my specialty is roasted meats and vegetables? But my soups are also super good XD

• Yes. I cook my meals often.
    I make an awesome homemade gourmet burger. And anything South East Asian related.

• yup yup, call me chef chintita. i'm the chef of my apartment, i make the food and my roommate cleans.

• Ooh :) looks yummy
    I cook almost every day while at college. I usually make lots of brown rice dishes, ramen, and noodles. My specialty is my homemade enchilada sauce and homemade enchiladas. :)

• I cook every day. Very often wokked vegetables in all kinds of combinations and with different spices. I love a good, dense fish soup.

• I like cook only if I can use creativity, but if I'm just blindly following someone else's directions and they get to make all the decisions then it's not very fun. My favourite main to make is a toss up between salmon and lamb chops and my fav dessert is def chocolate self saucing pudding! :p

• Anything chocolate related is delicious. You can never go wrong with chocolate.

• I'm ok at it. Most stuff I cook turns out decent. I cook most days but not usually anything fancy.

• Well, if you cook almost everyday then you must be more than ok at it ;) and simple can be very tasty

• I'd like to think I'm a good cook. I love food. I always cook my meals majority of the time. I can bake, fry, roast, and etc. I can make anything taste amazing.

• I do most of the cooking for my family (generally six or seven days a week). I cook pretty well, and my favorite dishes are vegetarian burritos, broccoli soup, and couscous stew. I'm also perfecting my macarons!

• I am a pretty good cook. My specialty is enchiladas... with homemade red sauce. My family loves it.

• i wouldn't say i'm the best cook, but i do like to cook my own food. one dish i know how to make well is a homemade chicken pot pie. it's not made the traditional way either. and i'm crazy about broccoli too. i cook that the most.

• I'm crazy about broccoli too. I was the only one who ate it when we were kids, my siblings hated it :D

• yeah, it's pretty great. :D

• I can follow recipes I guess but it tastes bad to me

• Hahahaha, do you think practice can make perfect?

• Not because that. The healthy food that I cook, just not my taste.

I don't know how they eat it

• Cooking!! I dont like it but I cook my meals daily. Its seldom that I eat anything from outside.

• I cook a lot. And I often make Italian or Mexican dishes, with some French thrown in.

• I cook EVERYTHING. All day every day... And heck yeah it taste bomb 🔥

• yes, twice a week

• I don't know how to cook but I'm good at eating.. hahahaha

• Yes im pretty good at cooking and i cook all my meals every day.
    Id say my specialties are golumpki and enchiladas.