Is this funny or naw?

Let's see

A man and a woman walk into a bar, on a late Saturday night. the woman turns to the bartender and asks for a banana. The bartender goes. Sorry guys but I don't sell bananas here. But I bet your husband has a nice, big, strong one waiting for you at home. :3

• No not funny
    83% (15)67% (14)74% (29)Vote
  • Yes funny
    6% (1)24% (5)15% (6)Vote
  • Other
    11% (2)9% (2)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad not bad 😂 doubt many will get it though.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'll give these plebs a hint, it's not a penis joke.

• I am officially a pleb then xD please explain lol

• @Pac-Man She's out at a bar with some bloke while her husband is at home 😂 ... or at least thats my higher level interpretation lol

What Guys Said 8

• I am sorry but I dont find it funny. The punch line is kinda weak and predictable. Why not change the woman into a blonde and add something like this at the end?

A man and a blonde walk into a bar, on a late Saturday night. the blonde turns to the bartender and asks for a banana. The bartender goes. Sorry guys but I don't sell bananas here. But I bet your husband has a nice, big, strong one waiting for you at home. The blonde starts crying and says "today at sex ed they taught us that we have to put a condom on a banana before we fuck"

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes funny 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Meh its ok

1|0
    0|0
  • I need another drink, the bartender is shit here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg. That's like a joke that would be told by a 6th grader. Wtf

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont find that funny

0|0
    0|0
  • It's funny 😂😭😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm using that k 😋

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• lol... i guess the cheating woman's face got like : :/ after the bartender told her this

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't even taste like a banana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Didn't even make me smile, not funny at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell?

0|0
    0|0