1st-5th gen rears ^
6th gen rear^
7th gen rear ^
- First25% (6)13% (2)21% (8)Vote
- Second0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
- Third21% (5)20% (3)21% (8)Vote
- Fourth0% (0)7% (1)3% (1)Vote
- Fifth0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Sixth8% (2)7% (1)8% (3)Vote
- Seventh46% (11)46% (7)44% (18)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Personally, I like the 1st, 2nd, and 7th the best overall. The 7th looks amazing in that coat, it's so shiny, and I like the lines.
The 1st is very old glam.
The 2nd looks quite classic.
The 4th is very ugly in my opinion.
I grew up around the 5th, quite a few people in my town had one. But never a huge huge fan.
If I could have one in perfect condition, it would be hard to pick between 1 and 2. Damn :) hard question.0
Most Helpful Guy
I say that the 2nd generation is my all time fave, especially either the 1963 split window or the 1967 version with the 427 engine option. My next fave right after it would be the 7th as I love what GM have managed to create for current times.0