Do you cry a lot? When did you last cry and for what reason?

• Yes
    43% (13)18% (4)33% (17)Vote
  • Sometimes
    37% (11)14% (3)27% (14)Vote
  • No
    20% (6)68% (15)40% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. Usually not for a reason though, I just feel like a nice cry. I had a nice little cry a few days ago to help me sleep

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I cried was because it was the one-year anniversary of my grandfather's passing. The time before that, I had a breakdown for about a week because I was told that I had failed a class I needed to finish up nursing school. Come to find out, they had just calculated my score wrong. So, I actually passed. All of that crying was for nothing. And the time before that was the first time I got angry at my boyfriend. I wasn't crying because I was sad but because I cry when I am pissed. Stupid, I know.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I only cry in death

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely cry. There are only 3-4 times where I can remember having cried in my life.
    2x where a pet died (last time last year), and once or twice where I fell as little kid

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely do, but I did a few weeks ago when my female cat had to be put to sleep because of her health.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am overly emotional so I even cry while watching anime or listen to music. And not just sad scenes and parts of the song, but also when something inspiring happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I teared up a bit yesterday. But actually sobbing like last summer. Naturally it's hard for me to cry and I felt like shit at the time so I had to force myself to cry by thinking of some unpleasant things that I won't disclose.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not, last time I remember was 3-4 years ago cos I faceplanted into a few hundred nettle bushes face blew up like a balloon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope can't say I do because I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't even remember the last time I cried.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's been a while.

1|0
    0|0
  • last time i cried was at the loss of a loved one

1|0
    0|0
  • NO BUT I GET BORED A LOT. SAME RESULT.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last night, because a girl on this website helped me understand the girl of my dreams is only a fantasy I created and all the years of waiting has been for nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women are such pussies

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I can get a little over emotional during my period. I don't cry a lot, but when I see other people in despair and pain my eyes tend to fill up , because I have a genuine empathy for people. I hate to see other people feeling discouraged and suffering.

I don't cry much though , I can gain control over my emotions very quickly.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot but when I do cry, I'd cry for awhile and then on and off during that day, and could sometimes carry on for a bit to the next day (depending on the reason and how much it's affecting me). After that it stops until the next time I get sad/hurt/upset.

The last time was 2 weeks ago cos I miss the guy :'(

1|0
    0|0
  • I cry at movies and soppy shit all the time. But I'm depressed and anxious all the time so my emotions are heightened I think. Last thing I cried at was just realising what a waste of time my whole life is. That was 3 days ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cry too much. The crying fits just seem to come all at the same time, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lately yes.

Yesterday on the drive home from work. Grief and guilt.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes... the last time was at a relatives funeral about a week ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday. Cried out of frustration and exhaustion. No I don't cry all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i only cry when a loved one has passed. I was taught that tears are not a solution to a problem. And i like solutions therefore i don't cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who don't know me well say "You are a badass girl. I guess you will never cry."
    But I cry like a 5-year-old girl whenever I watch touching movies (not only sad movies. I also cried when I was watching "Apollo 13" and "Abyss") and beautiful songs. No one knows how vulnerable I am haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday almost.

It sucks. I hate it, but I have little to no control over it X. x

1|0
    0|0
  • I was the kind of person who would roll her eyes seeing a girl cry over no reason but recently iv become one my self.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I tend to cry a lot.
    Happy things make me cry, sad things, even if I'm angry I'll cry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably more than the average person, I can't help it, I'm an emotional ass creature 😂 Last time was a few days ago I think. Got into a big fight with my sister and her boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't cry a lot but when I do, the reason is always very stupid. Once I cried because my fries weren't spicy enough. LOL.

2|0
    0|0
  • I cried today because my mom slapped me in the face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two days ago, over an argument with my boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only times I've cried in the last couple of years were when my sister died and the times where someone has pissed me off to the point of tears.

1|0
    0|0
  • After i masterbate. I normally do.

1|0
    0|0