Are you spiritual? Do you believe in "ghosts"? Why or why not?

• Yes I have experienced things
  • Yes I have strong beliefs in the spirit world
  • I'm sceptical
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• 😂😂 we live in a 3 dimension world...
    For example : a rod is a 1 dimension object
    A Sq sheet is 2 dimensional object.
    And a cube is a 3 dimension object.

These are object of 3 different dimensions.. Yet they can touch each other..

And you can make a rod from a square sheet...
    And you can make many sheets from.. One cubical box..
    ... Inversely...
    But you cannot make a cubical box from 1 sheet..
    And you cannot make a sheet from one rod..

That brings us to conclusion that lower dimensions cannot access higher dimensions and higher dimensions can access the lower dimensions...

Give it a thought!.. We are a 3rd dimension world.. It's already proven that there are higher dimensions in this universe! 4th dimension and 5th dimension and spirit science says there are 21 level of enlightenment.. Aka 21 dimensions...
    No since you are a 3rd dimension being you cannot access 4th dimension or above...
    Now imagine a spiritual Alien life form.. From 7th dimension looks at you are sees you masturbating or doing something that is stupid and tries to have fun with you.. By giving you a hug from behind in a selfie.. And it appears in a form of 3 dimensional body to show itself just for a second... ( it has access to your dimension! You don't have access to his..)
    Next thing you shit bricks!.. Thinking it's a Ghost!.. Its a spiritual alien being end of lesson...
    Someone dies!.. Its spirit goes to next dimension.. 4th or ghost dimension.. But it's task are incomplete in 3rd dimension it can see everything!.. So yeah!.. That person's ghost can posses any body or thing to get the job done..
    Like you pick a pen (3rd dimension object) to scribble on a page (2 dimension obj) .. Or a scissor (3rd dimension obj) to cut the paper In 2 pieces...

Next time don't shit if you see a ghost!.. Either it's making fun of you...
    And best it can do is kill you!.. But it won't if you dies you are in his dimension and then you can beat the shit out of him because you are in his dimension to...

Blah blah!.. The dude in 21st or the top dimension is God..
    Now don't ask me again

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in science not the supernatural. Having said that, I still trust my intuitions when get them.

You know how you just look at someone, and your rational part of you is like hey what a nice looking guy, he bought a drink earlier, we talked, he was very nice and well mannered! he sure I'll let him drop me off at my place vs taking the bus.

And then you start feeling the vibes. It's not even something that consciously happens I don't think, but you say to yourself, "nah he's gonna rape and kill me if I get in his car."

There's probably neurological process involved with whatever that feeling is but for now I just call it my intuition.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm an atheist and a natural skeptic. It's difficult to believe in anything which lacks evidence.

However, ghosts have always intrigued me conceptually. It seems like everyone has a few stories with weird stuff happening. I've never experienced much personally but it's always fun to wonder what could possibly be out there in the unknown.

• I've been called as such before. I don't refer to them as ghosts however, but rather lingering energy of the past.

• Well I'm a christian so yeah, kind of comes with the territory, I don't believe in ghosts though, at least not in the sense of what most people think they are, I know what they actually are though.

• Nope. I'm not superstitious at all. Don't believe in anything unless there's evidence for it.

• Because:

1) the existence of ghosts is inconsistent with all scientific knowledge.
    2) there is no evidence for the existence of ghosts

• I don't believe any of that nonsense, because I am not brain damaged.

• No and no.

• nope, not believing in those things. No evidence for it

• i do believe in ghosts

• nope

• I don't because I can't. :(

Maybe my spirit core was stolen. Or whatever allows humans such beliefs.

• Yes I believe in them and experienced them. I was skeptical until I experienced spirts.

• Ya. The Holy Ghost is real. Holy spirit. So if thats real then why wouldn't other shit be real?

• I've never experienced anything related to ghosts and spiritual world, but I know some people who have, maybe there is something to it.

What Girls Said 12

• I do Believe in The "After Life" because I have Not only Been told many Different stories in my life, along with Family who has Had personal Experiences... I too have Experienced Many things Myself with Family who have Passed away.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• @Ghost is More Like Erie but Spirits, such as Friends, Family, Acquaintances is More or Less Like a Seance. xx

• Yes and no. Yes I believe they exist, no I don't believe they can be contacted or are souls or anything. I think it's just residual energy being played back. I know for a fact the bakery I lived in as a kid was haunted. We would hear violin music throughout the house. The old owner died in the bakery and he played the violin. We didn't know that until we investigated the noise.

• Oh wow! :o Was it a pretty song at least? lol

• I mean, I HATE THEM, I KNOW I ripped it out of the wall,

• Yes I have strong beliefs in the spirit world.

• No, I don't.

In this scientific age, there can be no ghost. Thinking about a dead person continuously may be felt as ghosts.

The dead person's manners, movements, speeches, etc. will go on repeating when we are half sleep. If we are alert, that too will not be felt.

When a hot debate about the existence of god is going on world-wide, including this HP, it is really amusing to see another debate rising.

• Ya I believe in them

• I don't cause I've never met one lol

• I am spiritual, but I do not believe in ghosts

• I don't believe in ghosts but I do believe in Jinns

• Im spiritual beyond belief🙈

• Though I've not had any much experience with the paranormal, but I do believe that they exist. Cause, we humans generally, are only able to see visible light, according to the electromagnetic spectrum. And it is just one part of the electromagnetic spectrum that we can perceive, there are still others such as, gamma rays, X rays, microwaves, and many more, that we are aware of, but are not able to perceive with our eyes. So, who is to say that ghosts don't exist just because we can't perceive them in visible light?

• Yes, I have experienced things. Started at the age of 13... Still to this day.

• Still deciding? I have seen things that weren't there before. I thought I was crazy but it has happened to my sister as well. But only in one specific room. The room that was once hers, the room that is now mine..