What is the last thing you cried about?

I cried a couple of days ago at a gum commercial

Most Helpful Guy

• When I tried to get my 4yr old brother to feel pity for me and share his candy. What a cold ass kid he is..

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday I waxed my back (damn meds screwed up my hormones and hair growth) and cried like a pussy because it hurt like hell.

What Guys Said 14

• Today I saw the most beautiful, awesome looking girl I've ever seen, and I didn't have the balls to speak to her 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...vjaOiA1v99o2co1_500.gif

• Lol a gum comercial?

• It was so long ago that I don't even remember.

• because of my life

• I don't quite remember

• I didn't cry, but I was very upset today at the ending of RWBY season 3. Very upset.

• Why?

• I missed somebody

• watched clannad, very sad. i love it would a show or film is good enough to make you cry.

• Never cried for a long time.

• Broken friendship

• I'm stuck between too girls and it's very stressful.

• They stole my teddy bear.

• i hate that fucking gay commercial

What Girls Said 11

• My life. No relationship, dead end career, no real friends, failing at everything lol. That was I think 3 hours ago.

• Maybe like... 2-3 weeks ago when I was completely devastated after I caught my boyfriend in a lie about having hung out with a girl who he'd previously told me that he found to be super hot. Not only that, but he did it again a few days after the first meltdown of mine concerning that issue.

• Just yesterday as I was laying in bed because I'm sick. Was bored and started thinking of a friendship that I think might be over now. I hope it's not.

• I teared up a few days ago from feeling overwhelmed and overworked, but I sort of just sucked it up and kept working.

• too long ago,

• Eh it wasn't legit crying. I just shed a tear after my "ex" and I broke up because I felt relieved =)) It was like a month ago

• Life basically.

• A few days ago I cried about a lot of different things that were going through my head.

• Something i watched.

• Missing my family

• Pretty sure I know the gum commercial that you cried about lol. The last time I cried was probably last month though, and it was because I was mad.😅

• lol that one where the guy keeps the wrappers from their dates and draws little pictures on them :P

• Haha, yeah I loved it.