What is the last thing you cried about?

I cried a couple of days ago at a gum commercial

1|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• When I tried to get my 4yr old brother to feel pity for me and share his candy. What a cold ass kid he is..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesterday I waxed my back (damn meds screwed up my hormones and hair growth) and cried like a pussy because it hurt like hell.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Today I saw the most beautiful, awesome looking girl I've ever seen, and I didn't have the balls to speak to her 49.media.tumblr.com/.../...vjaOiA1v99o2co1_500.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol a gum comercial?

0|0
    0|0
  • It was so long ago that I don't even remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • because of my life

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't quite remember

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't cry, but I was very upset today at the ending of RWBY season 3. Very upset.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I missed somebody

0|0
    0|0
  • watched clannad, very sad. i love it would a show or film is good enough to make you cry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cried for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Broken friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm stuck between too girls and it's very stressful.

0|0
    0|0
  • They stole my teddy bear.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate that fucking gay commercial

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• My life. No relationship, dead end career, no real friends, failing at everything lol. That was I think 3 hours ago.

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like... 2-3 weeks ago when I was completely devastated after I caught my boyfriend in a lie about having hung out with a girl who he'd previously told me that he found to be super hot. Not only that, but he did it again a few days after the first meltdown of mine concerning that issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just yesterday as I was laying in bed because I'm sick. Was bored and started thinking of a friendship that I think might be over now. I hope it's not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I teared up a few days ago from feeling overwhelmed and overworked, but I sort of just sucked it up and kept working.

0|0
    0|0
  • too long ago,

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh it wasn't legit crying. I just shed a tear after my "ex" and I broke up because I felt relieved =)) It was like a month ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Life basically.

1|0
    0|0
  • A few days ago I cried about a lot of different things that were going through my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something i watched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Missing my family

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sure I know the gum commercial that you cried about lol. The last time I cried was probably last month though, and it was because I was mad.😅

0|0
    0|0
    • lol that one where the guy keeps the wrappers from their dates and draws little pictures on them :P

• Show All
    • Haha, yeah I loved it.