What would you do if you were alone at your job for the entire day?

With no supervision at all.
Slack around or actually be productive? Or both?

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont have job lol.

What Girls Said 9

• I would probably go insane considering that means I have to deal with the customers alone, stock the store, straighten everything, take care of the registers, and somehow close the store myself. And it's busy season right now which makes it worse.

• You work in a store? Yeah I'd guess that would be hell.

• If I were of the faith, I'd offer a prayer for you, ma'am.

• That would be kind, I would accept any kind of help I could get

• Try ALLLLLL the clothes on the racks in the "stage room"
    Although I ask my boss if I can help myself to the clothes in the stage room. He doesn't mind, as long I bring them back :)

• I have done this many times. This guy I worked with wanted us to have sex on the conference room table.

• Lol ok, but why didn't you, if I may?

• Well I had a fling with the IT guy... he was 14 years younger than me and it was just so awkward afterwards. This guy was 8 years older than me... I seriously considered it I thought he would be more mature about things. But I decided not to ever fool around with someone at work again.

• I'm alone most of the day at work. I'm still productive... usually.

• Go home.

• If I had work I would do work. If I didn't, like right now, I'd browse gag aimlessly.

And that's with my boss in the room. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like no other staff or patients? Leave. That would be a creepy place to just hang lol

• I've doing modelling for long years and to be honest I've always had people around myself. I don't know though, If had to work in another job, most probably I'd be more productive.

I'm not a lazy woman.

• No I would not be productive unless I got bored and really needed something to do. I'd probably leave as well.

What Guys Said 14

• Fuck with the customers. Well maybe just the rude ones.
    It'd be super boring though.

• Where do you work, if I may?

• I wouldn't do any of the other jobs though like stocking and shit. If we run out of something, and a customer says "hey when are you gonna get the fuckin raspberries back in stock" I'll just call myself and tell myself that we have no fucking idea when they'll be in stock.

• Stuff like that.

• Nice question dude.

• that's pretty much everyday at work for me.

• Both and I've done it before too

• That is my job!

• Do what needs to be done (or it will come back to bite you later), clear any backlogged work. But no, there wouldn't be the same urgency as when it's all going crazy.

• I'd still get all of my work done, but if I'm left with nothing to do then I'd just be browsing around on my phone or the lab computer. That's what I do normally anyway 😅

• Its happened, I work in a greenhouse at a farm.
    I just keep on listening to my things and keep on planting, so productive

• try to get my work done but at my time and with breaks whenever I want

• dont have a job. lol

• Be productive, IF there is enough to do. If not, I would be bored and surfing the net.

• That was my job mostly but I quit because I have sports

• I would jerk off on everyone's desk...

• Both.