If you HAD to live in either Antarctica or the Sahara Desert for a whole year, which would you choose and why?

Either or?

• AntarcticaIf you HAD to live in either Antarctica or the Sahara Desert for a whole year, which would you choose and why?
  • SaharaIf you HAD to live in either Antarctica or the Sahara Desert for a whole year, which would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 20

• Well technically with the right tools Antarctica would be easier to survive in, easy prey like penguins could keep you sustained for a long time, there's also fishing and you can melt the ice for water to drink or eat it I suppose, the only problem would be the cold, but then again that's were the penguins or other land/aquatic animals com in, my some layered clothing our of their hide.

Wait we are choosing a place to survive in? or like just living there in general with everything we need?

Either way I'd probably choose Antarctica since my own grandfather spent quite a large chuck of time up and around there when he was in the military, saw a lot of cool stuff and a lot of weird stuff.

• Throughout history, people tend to flock more to warmer areas and away from colder ones.

I will live in the Sahara desert

• Desert fs work my tan

• Antarctica of course, it has fresh water.

• Antarctica at least there you could get a house and get a fire place or heater in there to keep you warm

• Antarctica! I enjoy winter when it's here, so it would be like a more extreme version.

• Antarctica. No Muslims.

• I think I'll die easily in the desert from heat stroke. I believe the body can take a lot more cold than heat, so therefor I choose Antarctica.

• Antarctica. I can't stand heat and for the cold there's clothes...

• Antarctica I hate the hot weather

• Well there are major citiies in the Sahara unlike antarctica so I could spend a year there

• Antarctica, because penguins.

• Antarctica, I can't stand being hot for too long it makes me irritable after a while.

• Antarctica. It's not going to stay cold like that for long.

• I can handle the cold better.

• Well, I already live in Antarctica. Not much of a decision for me

• There's permanent residents in the Sahara, there's no permanent residents in Antarctica.

• BOTH SUCK EQUALLY

• Sahara Desert ez pz, hate the cold and that shit is extreme cold 24/7 most of the year around

• Sahara because I cannot stand excessive cold.