Be honest - do I have a bump on my nose?

Everyone around me claims I do not however from the front I like my nose but from the side, I personally can see a bump.

The photo is really zoomed in so may appear bigger.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not everyone needs to have a perfectly curved nose. I think your nose is completely fine.

What Guys Said 13

• not really, i wouldn't call that a bump. You have a very desirable nose. It's what people shot for when they get a nose job.

• Don't see anything unusual or uneven. No bumps.

• it's of course not a 100% straight line (which is completely normal), but you don't got a "bump".

your nose looks perfectly fine, sotp worrying

• Nope

• Lmfao.. what a picture. Looks like it was professionally taken. No bump OP

• that´s just a perfectly natural nose. that tiny bump is supposed to be there.

• it doesn't looks like a bump to me

• There's absolutely nothing at all wrong with your nose

• It's not a bump, nobody's nose is the same. The only bumps you should be worried about are cancerous ones, don't sweat it.

• No, a bump is more likely visible.

• Your nose is fine. For what it's worth i have one, it's called the bridge.

• No. STOP over analyzing yourself.

• No it's fine

What Girls Said 9

• Yea, but is TINY. Like I wouldn't even noticed anything about it, and I only do because you asked. You have a nice looking nose from the side. 👃👃👃

• You do but it's so slight it's hardly noticeable. We're our own worst critics and you probably scrutinise it too much! It looks fine, don't worry about it.

• No, I can't see one.

• it's alright but yikes u should invest in a charcoal nose peel b4 u post a closeup of ur nose again :D

• You nose isn't big even with the zoom in, and normal non-cosmetically altered white people noses are suppose to be like that.

• That's the bridge of your nose and it's rather unimpressive as far as bumps go.

• Everyone has a bump like that on their nose. It's called bone.

• Your nose is fine. And the bump is just natural I'm guessing.

• It is just a slight, small bump.