Is the weather affecting your mood today?

If so, how is it making you feel? It is pouring here, and it makes me want to sleep.

Is the weather affecting your mood today?

2|1
22|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does change my mind, when it's sunny i feel normal when cloudy bored, when it rain or snow i feel super ( because i born in winter so i love winter), now it's Raining with Storms i feel very happy 😀

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• It's starting to get too damn cold here, and I have joint pains as a result! Mood is pretty good, though!

1|0
    0|0
  • Its hot here, but bright and sunny. But the reason why I'm cheerful is not because it's bright and sunny, but because I"m off work today!!

1|0
    0|0
  • It's sunny and hot right now. Weather doesn't change my mood by much. I think that's a plus. No headaches when there's a big change in weather, pressure.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, man, the sinus headaches and infections I get with fluctuating weather... 😐😑 I'm glad you don't have to deal with it.

• It's a little bit rainy and cloudy where I'm from but it actually makes things better - personally a completely white sky is the best thing ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time but other things do contribute to my mood. It could be a sunny day but if I feel pressure then I'm going to have a bad mood.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's sunny and warm up here but I got shitty sleep yesterday so it doesn't make a difference :(

I know what you mean with the weather affecting your mood though. Rainy weather makes me sleepy too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, too bad I'm at work. I don't think they'd like me napping here, haha. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, though!

• nope, not really. changes between rain and sunny... I think as long as I'm not going out it doesn't change much

1|0
    0|0
    • That's fair. Going out in rain isn't fun for me, and that's what I have to do today.

• I was twice out today, once for university and once to grab a kebab... luckily both times dry, between that it has rained a lot

• Good timing on your part, haha.

• Hot and muggy 😖 makes me want to go jump in a pool lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's making achy cause a rain/thunder storm is on it's way.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it's very cold, wet and dark looks like we will get a storm

1|0
    0|0
  • Rainy weather destroys my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know for some people it those, and for me when i see it rain i shut down all operations for the day and play games and see movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cloudy today. Pretty disgusting 😒

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, it's starting to get sunny and I might go surfing later on so I'm good/happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope no correlation what so ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Rain makes me sad for some reason

1|0
    0|0
  • nice and hot in england

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really. It's almost always sunny here. It hardly ever rains. When the monsoons start to roll in & the weatherman claims there's a chance of rain Saturday everybody's so happy we talk about it for days. The day after a rain we talk about how much we got in our area.
    The "dog days of summer" start to get me down around August because it's 90 in March.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hot humid and miserable. Makes me irriatable

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• It's been chucking it down all day until about half an hour ago and now it's bright sunshine. I wanted to crawl back in bed and have a sick day from work. But now I'm watching the rain evaporate off the ground and thinking I should really do something... even if there is only 3 hours of the working day left...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahah yeah it sucks that it was raining here too lovely. I love the sun when i'm up but i'd love the rain when i'm all warm and cozy underneath my blanket.

I do seem happier when the sun is out opposed to the rain though. So it does have an affect on me

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I'm with you... though we've already discussed this topic several times. XD

• Show All
    • It's always, "Boooo, it's raining. I want to stay home," or, "Yayyyy, the sun is out! Let's go to the beach." :P

• Argh yerp that definitely sounds like us haha I couldn't agree more XP

• No, not really. I feel good and it's sunny here but there may be some thunderstorms later this afternoon. I hate storms so my mood may change later if that happens. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Only in the winter. Makes me lazy.

Put on some shorts and go running in the rain! I'll make an exception. :]

1|0
    0|0
    • If I weren't working, that'd be a better idea, haha. Winter does make me lazy, too, though. I feel ya.

• What's worse is the perfect summer day and having to be at work. So, on the plus side! lol

Super hard to get out of bed when it's so cold. brr.

• Cloudy, windy, making me sleepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's super sunny here and it's horrible because all I want to do is stay in beeeeeed

1|0
    0|0
  • It was pouring earlier when I got to work but now it's sunny and hot af

Makes me want to curl up in air conditioning and take a nap. My desk is looking mighty comfy.

1|0
    0|0
  • That always happens to me when it rains. But today is so hot that I want to stay in the a. c. for the rest of the day. I went out earlier but so happy to be home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it's nice and sunny. ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • It's raining and I hear thunder and it just makes me want to cuddle tbh 😭 But I don't have a cuddle buddy of course

1|0
    0|0
  • No, life is affecting my mood today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. The sun hurts my eyes so that's annoying me. Does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really REALLY hot here. I'm staying indoors most of the time so it's fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It's so so hot here and it's making me mad because it's changing my skin tone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the sunshine state is shining today, but it isn't affecting my mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a sunny day so I'm motivated to do a lot of stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the weather is ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pouring down here too, but I love the rain though☔️ lazy weather.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's 85 and sunny which makes me happy so that'd be a yessss ☀️

1|0
    0|0
  • When its rainy im tired when its sunny i am happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's sunny and hot. And im relaxing at the beach.

1|0
    0|0