Is the weather affecting your mood today?

If so, how is it making you feel? It is pouring here, and it makes me want to sleep.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it does change my mind, when it's sunny i feel normal when cloudy bored, when it rain or snow i feel super ( because i born in winter so i love winter), now it's Raining with Storms i feel very happy 😀

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• It's starting to get too damn cold here, and I have joint pains as a result! Mood is pretty good, though!

• Its hot here, but bright and sunny. But the reason why I'm cheerful is not because it's bright and sunny, but because I"m off work today!!

• It's sunny and hot right now. Weather doesn't change my mood by much. I think that's a plus. No headaches when there's a big change in weather, pressure.

• Oh, man, the sinus headaches and infections I get with fluctuating weather... 😐😑 I'm glad you don't have to deal with it.

• It's a little bit rainy and cloudy where I'm from but it actually makes things better - personally a completely white sky is the best thing ever.

• Yes all the time but other things do contribute to my mood. It could be a sunny day but if I feel pressure then I'm going to have a bad mood.

• It's sunny and warm up here but I got shitty sleep yesterday so it doesn't make a difference :(

I know what you mean with the weather affecting your mood though. Rainy weather makes me sleepy too.

• Yeah, too bad I'm at work. I don't think they'd like me napping here, haha. I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, though!

• nope, not really. changes between rain and sunny... I think as long as I'm not going out it doesn't change much

• That's fair. Going out in rain isn't fun for me, and that's what I have to do today.

• I was twice out today, once for university and once to grab a kebab... luckily both times dry, between that it has rained a lot

• Good timing on your part, haha.

• Hot and muggy 😖 makes me want to go jump in a pool lol

• It's making achy cause a rain/thunder storm is on it's way.

• yes it's very cold, wet and dark looks like we will get a storm

• Rainy weather destroys my body.

• I know for some people it those, and for me when i see it rain i shut down all operations for the day and play games and see movies.

• It's cloudy today. Pretty disgusting 😒

• Not really, it's starting to get sunny and I might go surfing later on so I'm good/happy.

• nope no correlation what so ever

• Rain makes me sad for some reason

• nice and hot in england

• Not really

• No not really. It's almost always sunny here. It hardly ever rains. When the monsoons start to roll in & the weatherman claims there's a chance of rain Saturday everybody's so happy we talk about it for days. The day after a rain we talk about how much we got in our area.
    The "dog days of summer" start to get me down around August because it's 90 in March.

• It's hot humid and miserable. Makes me irriatable

What Girls Said 21

• It's been chucking it down all day until about half an hour ago and now it's bright sunshine. I wanted to crawl back in bed and have a sick day from work. But now I'm watching the rain evaporate off the ground and thinking I should really do something... even if there is only 3 hours of the working day left...

• Ahah yeah it sucks that it was raining here too lovely. I love the sun when i'm up but i'd love the rain when i'm all warm and cozy underneath my blanket.

I do seem happier when the sun is out opposed to the rain though. So it does have an affect on me

• Yes, I'm with you... though we've already discussed this topic several times. XD

• It's always, "Boooo, it's raining. I want to stay home," or, "Yayyyy, the sun is out! Let's go to the beach." :P

• Argh yerp that definitely sounds like us haha I couldn't agree more XP

• No, not really. I feel good and it's sunny here but there may be some thunderstorms later this afternoon. I hate storms so my mood may change later if that happens. Lol

• Only in the winter. Makes me lazy.

Put on some shorts and go running in the rain! I'll make an exception. :]

• If I weren't working, that'd be a better idea, haha. Winter does make me lazy, too, though. I feel ya.

• What's worse is the perfect summer day and having to be at work. So, on the plus side! lol

Super hard to get out of bed when it's so cold. brr.

• Cloudy, windy, making me sleepy.

• It's super sunny here and it's horrible because all I want to do is stay in beeeeeed

• It was pouring earlier when I got to work but now it's sunny and hot af

Makes me want to curl up in air conditioning and take a nap. My desk is looking mighty comfy.

• That always happens to me when it rains. But today is so hot that I want to stay in the a. c. for the rest of the day. I went out earlier but so happy to be home.

• Yep, it's nice and sunny. ^^

• It's raining and I hear thunder and it just makes me want to cuddle tbh 😭 But I don't have a cuddle buddy of course

• No, life is affecting my mood today.

• Kind of. The sun hurts my eyes so that's annoying me. Does that count?

• It's really REALLY hot here. I'm staying indoors most of the time so it's fine

• It's so so hot here and it's making me mad because it's changing my skin tone.

• Well the sunshine state is shining today, but it isn't affecting my mood.

• Yes. It's a sunny day so I'm motivated to do a lot of stuff

• No, the weather is ok.

• It's pouring down here too, but I love the rain though☔️ lazy weather.

• It's 85 and sunny which makes me happy so that'd be a yessss ☀️

• When its rainy im tired when its sunny i am happy

• Yes. It's sunny and hot. And im relaxing at the beach.