What did you like most about e3?

I liked yooka laylee the best and the legend of Zelda game looks pretty awesome. That new Xbox Scorpio sounds cool although I don't have a 4K tv so it's kind of pointless.

Most Helpful Girl

• That microsoft is allowing us pc gamers to get some of their games now. Although i doubt their store will be as good as steam.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like all the new games, specially the new god of war and death stranding, and ghost recon wildlands. titanfall 2 looks awesome too

What Girls Said 1

• Nice question.

In my opinion, this remaster is just Skyrim with a low quality graphical mod.

They should have at least thrown in some extra content, like come on.

• The new skyrim is kind of cool. I don't see the point in playing it though since it's the same thing with better graphics, and it's a long game that I don't want to put time into again lol

What Guys Said 1

• Probably Microsoft confirming the existence of the Scorpio. I have a 4K TV and I can't wait to get it. Supposedly, it's much more powerful than the PS4 Neo!