I got suspended and got ISS from school when I was in the 6th grade... is this really on my permanent record?

I made a treat to a teatcher but I was 11 years old and didn't really know what I was saying honestly I didn't even realised it was a threat, I writing some of my feelings on a piece of paper cause I was constantly being bullied buy kids but I mistakenly left it in my desk and my teatcher found it and she took it as a threat towards her,... but they suspended me anyways... .

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT? Nobody has access or cares about those records. Just GPA & those sort of things.
    Schools use to "bully" their students by saying "it's going on your permanent record" So what only the school knows.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it those things don't matter

• No, it doesn't matter.
    I honestly thought permanent records were a myth

• A school suspension would be on the school electronic record. It is NOT on your juvenile criminal record because police didn't charge you and you weren't convicted.

• No it is not.. the only permanent record is your credit report and your adult criminal record.

What Girls Said 0