Presidential 3rd party ticket?

Given the Trump/Hillary contest, would you or are you exploring 3rd party options?

Libertarian... Green Party?

• Yes - I'll take a look a them
    100% (4)100% (4)100% (8)Vote
  • No - I only believe in 2 party system
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If Hillary is the best thing the Democratic Party can deliver then we definitely need a third party. She has zero credibility.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agree... I would have voted for Elizabeth Warren! shed be my top pick on that side.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I did have a 3rd party candidate I support.

Jill Stein's lack of executive experience combined with lofty goals is wishful at best. And her affinity for pseudoscience (vaccines, homeopathy, etc.) is really troubling to me.

I do agree with Gary Johnson on good portion of issues. But watching him stumble trying to defend his proposal to eliminate the minimum wage among other things made me reconsider.

0|1
    0|0
    • that's in sightful, I need to study up. I like Gary Johnson, not sure he's presidential material, but like how he thinks... realize there is always congress to balance them out anyway we go.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• No I am voting for Trump

0|0
    0|0
    • great wall of trump, destroy isis brick by brick.

• Donald will teach Mexican visa workers judo and send them to iran to karate chop isis

• I've always though third party candidates were more reasonable, but even with two shitty candidates, there is no chance for a 3rd party candidate to win - so there is no point in voting for one.

3rd party option just simply don't get enough media coverage to be considered a legitimate option.

0|0
    0|0