Would you want this alarm clock?

• yes, take my money
  • yes only if it was cheaper
  • no too creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• That was really creepy especially the part about calling Mom.
    It also seems like it is intended for lazy people who are also lonely.
    I did like the music feature though but I doubt that it would be very effective.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want one! How cute! It's like a personal assistant at home.. Who just does as you ask it! I wonder if you can change the voice into a male voice of your choice! They'd be cool! I'd have Bruno Mars wake me up everyday 😂😂

"Bruno.. You know that lipstick we ordered last time. Can you order me another one. It's called Chanel Rouge" haha

What Guys Said 7

• oh god it's more of this connected shit, it's getting to the point where it's just pointless additions to technology, I don't want to look sad and have this, I have a phone for the time, I don't have coffee and I can make my own, I'm not that lazy and when that clunky thing tells me to call someone and sort it out I'd probably tell it to fuck off you creepy fuck knowing my life and punch it.

• i need that clock

• Very creepy also I don't have a smartphone so I couldn't sync it

• That's too creepy. If I had to put up with that everyday, I would smash on the ground.

• My phone get's the job done

• No, I actually don't need to sleep. But when I do, the last thing I want is an alarm :)

• Nah, I'm happy with an ordinary alarm

What Girls Said 3

• nope too creepy

• Yes I would and that seems awesome! ^^

• Fuck no... seems like it's watch than helping me. Too creepy.