Why does he do everything to hurt me?

I said I was jealous and hurt and he goes out and shows off with some girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he "could". And because the reality is you just can't control what he wants and will do now can you?

If you aren't happy with the way he is treating you then it's time to split and move on, it could be he's only using you to his own benefit. You don't need him. You could easily do something or find some way to screw him over back and then never ever see and contact him ever again. And if he becomes real butthurt over you afterwards, well then it should be damn worth it, because it's just too bad, if he truly like you he should had Respected you in the first place and not keep doing what he was doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• because he's a douche and you should stop wasting your time with him

What Guys Said 4

• He's punishing you for something

• I told him that I was going back to my ex and they was a lie I just wanted his attention could that be why he did it?

• He's been doing this before I even said that

• Then shame on you for sticking around. Dump him get over it and find someone else

• Stop being so sensitive and letting him walk all over you then. Move on to someone that actually gives a shit about you.. there is an idea.

• To get you to yield in totality!

• He some people are bad people your only rewarding good behaviour by staying with him

What Girls Said 0