What's something that isn't invented that should be?

Something that can help the world something we need., whether is food a technology or a type of clpthing

Most Helpful Guy

• a girl who can suck dick without scraping her teeth on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, funny you Should Say this.
    Just the other day, when again and again, I have to Defrost and scrape the ice of of my Min fridge, I was telling my Bestie, "Why can't someone Invent a Frost Free Mini Fridge that We don't have to Scrape the ice from?"
    I saw "Joy," the True Story of this Infamous woman who Invented This Cool Mop and Then... Some more Do Dads that didn't Flop.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• *Out of my mini fridge. xx

• @bobbyxx I am not 100 percent sure.. I have never sen nor bought one at the store, even online, I have looked.. please, though, tell me if you see something. xx

• Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, and although I am still scraping, we are also thinking about Moving into an apartment where we have a Frost Free Refrig again, and leaving the Mini's behind here, dear. xxoo

What Guys Said 12

• Perpetual motion machine.

Engines that run on water.

Cereal grains that can grow in sand and on salt water.

A universal vaccine.

• hmm I have no idea what the first one means lol but thanks for answering i'll look into all of these

• I think you mean universal vasectomy:)

• Water engines do exist, but for obvious reasons aren't on the mainstream market.

• Vertical farming/hydroponics. Its solves almost all issues we have pertaining to agriculture.

• Ill look into that thank you

• Do so, its has great potential of alleviating everything from nitrogen run off and over use of aquafer to eliminating pesticides geneticly modified foods all while increasing food production and allowing you to grow it pretty much anywhere (since its essentially just a bunch of greenhouses stacked on top of each other so being sealed you would be able to trap water and heat inside allowing it to be used anywhere).

• A swimming pool without water for people who cannot swim

• what would be the purpose of a swimming pool with no water?

• You need to read. Did you read it? A swimming pool without water would be perfect for people who can't swim. They cannot drown. There Is no water. Are you reading? Can you read. A swimming pool without water for people who can't swim. This is supposed to be humorous can you interpret that police if you don't understand it I will repeat it.

• I obviously did read it.. did you read my question lol

• EZ-Taxes

• I would say a replicator because then no one would have to work an world hunger and crime would stop.

• Whats a replicator? I have no clue what that is. thanks for answering by the way

• We speak as tho we can invent the shit right now if we wanted lol. But I guess that the difference between men and women, men are capable of focusing on and single subject to the point where we make our dreams become reality, and women are capable of giving birth.

• Well technicly the technology is possible, it just would be so prohibitivily expensive and would require extra work for the manipulation of the atoms/molecules. But in principle its actually easy, we do it on the small scale all the time.

• We need a replicator. And a teleportation machine. And a holodeck.

• teleportation machine... nice thanks for your input

• infinite electricity.

images.duckduckgo.com/.../

• A more efficient agriculture

• Infinite electricity harvested from the earth's core.

• Artificial naked female body

• we kind of have those :o

• Well it should be more popular because there are many men like me who can NEVER ever get to see and touch a real naked woman

• Stop apoptosis... I dunno kill cancer invent a time machine omg! Me first ! please I promise no funny business or weird just let me see a few peeps and fix a couple million mistakes.. lol.…..

• I like how you have "stop apoptosis", and then yr VERY NEXT THING is... "kill cancer". Which would be a kind of apoptosis.

Well done.

• thanks!

• If I could invent something to give humanity back their humanity I'd build that... bring back community and spread a little love wouldn't be half bad either.…. how's that? Lol

What Girls Said 11

• CT scan in abulances
    more effective cure for polio, aids, asthma, cancer etc
    cheaper solar panels

• thanks , great answer

• Clothes that dry themselves

A shampoo that makes your hair grow longer over night

Cars that run on water

X ray glasses

• Something that could help us to colonise other planets.

• drive through ice cream stands

• they have those , dairy queen and sonic :p

• oh cool I was thinking more of something that has scoop ice cream in a bunch of flavors like cookie dough, moose tracks, etc like a drive through Ben & Jerry's
      unless dq and sonic have that, I don't know cuz neither of them are around where I live :(

• Common sense.
    Just kidding :O

Hover boards

• Something that can get me anywhere anytime :P

• Hashtag. It's stupid and pointless. That's the way i see it.

• Break lights across entire backs of cars where if you tap them only the outside lights up but if u slam them they spread across the back of the car so you know if you need to tap or slam yours.

• world peace

• good one! thanks

• That is impossible to happen , besides you make peace with your " enemy " so if it happened it still won't be a world peace lol

• A device to make people's thoughts known and a device that detects who farted in a crowded train for example ;p

• Something that helps you read minds.