What's the best way to get an ego boost?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, its beating my own cardio + swim times OR getting a booking I really, really wanted.

• Fitness goals use to work but I don't think I could beat any of my past fitness results though.
      Maybe in swimming since I'v not done it much and when I do swim I still more or less just do everything in one long breath.

• K. I hope your dating luck changes then :) Peace xo

What Girls Said 9

• Spend an hour or two in walmart and your ego will shot to the max haha.

• @scooogy @scooogy
      Walmart has a reputation for attracting poorer people a bit like Lidl dose in Europe.

Don't know about Walmart but Lidl actually has a very good business model for many shoppers low advertising costs and staff time is efficiently focused in other shops you pay for them. Branded means you pay for advertising they still have to meet the same food safety standards and helpful staff you indirectly pay for.
      They still have organic and fair trade and luxuries like sammon and you can read the ingredients but there cheaper as less is spent on advertising and customer service.
      Staff are also better paid and aren't made to ask stupid things like are you Ok with your packing.
      I don't know much about Walmart's business model though as I've never shopped there or know anyone who works there.

• @scooogy People go to Walmart looking all kinds of crazy. I shop there occasionally, but I only go late at night when the world is sleeping because I can't deal with the crowds haha.

• Use the girl and pretend you like her and make her look like an ass and ignore her and hide her and don't accept her and make her feel really stupid af.., that it

• Kiss yourself through the mirror. Works everytime 👍

• psych urself up

• Look in the mirror and smile. It always works for me

• Achieve small goals..
    Then to the bigger goals.

• Stick on a nice cologne, dress suave then give your self a Pep talk in the mirror. Put on your game face, try out some simple moves, talk to yourself feel out the space. Always end it with "Dude, I'd totally do us!" with a sexy hand on chin, sidewards glance guy... unless you have a better look. Always used to work for me (put I did a hair flip-lol) and instead instead of 'do' I'd say whatever it is that I wanted. Always worked like a charm for me. Get to know yourself before you out out for the big leagues though or they will chew you up and spit you out. Goodluck!

• Text the person you know likes you, and would basically do anything for you. Sad but true.

• I don't think I have anyone like that not that i'd do that anyway it would be wrong

• Just be aware of the possibility of him never healing.

• @scooogy I'm aware. I love all of him, I just hope that matters to him, and that he's able to see it.

• boost your confidence, not your ego.

What Guys Said 10

• Remember your successes.

• Poop in your pants and then take a shower. After you're sitting in a warm pile, it's all up from there...

• Get Laid.

• Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

• If you're me, you can just pull out your penis😇

• Get a car.

• Usually by touching yourself less at night.

• win a fight

• getting compliments all the time like i do

• Fake it till you make it!