How much do you yearn for the contact & attention of the other gender?

Onision made a video ("Women and Low Self Esteem") that said the following:

"This video is for all the women out there with a low self-esteem… don’t be cray cray, you were born a woman, which means by default you’re desirable to an endless list of men. You know you have the power, so own it.”]
... You possess a precious gift that /no man/ can obtain without someone like you. Regardless of whether or not you know it, you are desired, you are wanted, you are /begged for/. Especially when it comes to guys going through puberty, every night in their bed, praying for someone to fall from the sky. Someone like you...
“Men pay /ridiculous/ amounts of money just to see people like you doing gross, perverted things. If you are a woman, you are born in control, whether you know it or not. Men stare at you, men think about you, men want you.
... it’s not you who should be worried about being undesirable, it’s the entire male population! We ask /you/ on dates, we ask /you/ to marry us, we pay for /your/ meals, we hold the door open for /you/... We cater to [women] /all the time/. We’re basically their servants.
Women are truly the rulers of this Earth. All you gotta do is take care of yourself and find yourself your own man servant... I’d bet that there’d be a line waiting for you."

I was wondering if it is true that men yearn for women so much more than the other way around. So. How much do you yearn for the opposite gender?

• not at all
  • I can take it or leave it
  • I yearn somewhat
  • I yearn considerably
  • I yearn so much, it's almost agonizing
  • I actively wish to avoid attention and contact of the other gender
Anyone?
Anybody else?

Most Helpful Guy

• most guys are slaves to their hormones, their 'lower, more primal' brains that make us need you, to reproduce, to continue the species.
    The 'higher, intelligent mind' developed, in many of us, and we can control it, to some degree.
    I think it is amusing when some women say that guys take advantage of them.
    Really?
    How about a guy, going into s strip club, with $200 in cash, and he leaves, a few hours later, never actually had sex, but has no money left? Who was really in control, there? Him, or the dancer (topless or not, depending on the local laws)?
    Women can be the most AMAZING companions, friends, and lovers, but you can also abuse the power that you naturally have, over guys.
    It's a give and take thing. Neither gender is superior, or has it better. We both have our weaknesses, our vices! Men just love attractive women, and women, well, some of you like really bad guys, and make bad choices, like a guy going to a 'club' and leaving all that money. . .

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I like it.
    The only person who I especially want it from is my boyfriend, obviously.
    But I do enjoy attention from strangers. I mean, everything I do is about attention. The way I look, the way I walk, the way I hold myself, the way I speak to others, keeping myself in shape, etc. I enjoy being noticed.

What Guys Said 14

• My observation is that, it's true. Men are gradually becoming more and more irreverent to the society, and women are becoming pickier. The scales are heavily tiled in the favour of women, so men need to pass through several hoops to be able to get even a glance from a woman

• I personally do NOT crave attention from women, though. I have too many issues which are deep rooted, so I do not want to give myself false hopes or anything.

• @alor1an

It's refreshing to hear something like this from a woman once in a while! It makes me feel a bit relevant, at least temporarily! :)

You're too kind, I hope you get ultimate happiness in your life!

• thank you. i hope you do as well. i'm just really tired of seeing men get sh*t on.

• I only care for the contact and attention of the women I want something with. I don't care about the rest.
    This applies to everyone, though, not just women.

• Never. They really need to get their lustful hands off me actually. Jeez I'm only one man

• i can take it or leave it. honestly at my age i dont trust women to be honest with me.

• It used to feel good at a younger age even if I didn't mess around. Now, not so much. You really only want attention form a few higher quality women. But competition is fierce.
    Above is kinda true about women having a born edge but I think women succumb to their own emotional roller coaster.

• Eh. I still find myself wanting it from time to time, though I've almost managed to kill that part of me. I know better, I know the stats, I know how it ends, but biology is a powerful force.

• i am a servant to no one. i reject subordination to anyone, be it women or men i dont care. i reject this completely. i am not a fanatic, i dont desire them unconditionally. men who do are weak.

• I've decided long ago that it wouldn't be so bad if I died alone but that probably because women treat men like we're only here to serve them, at one point we all played together at recess and treated each other as humans, but somewhere along the line we started putting each other on pedestals. The fact is men love women and would indeed serve them but not women that feel entitled to a man servant, because then we're not appreciated.

• I voted B but somewhere between A and B.

• I yearn for attractive looking women who are sweet, nobody else gets that kind of need from me.

• I think society puts pressure on men to find women. Men are admired for being good with the ladies and ridiculed for being inexperienced virgins.

As a result, men are desperate to find women, so they can increase their self worth.

• Who is Onision? I've seen his name a few times now.

• busy doing my own thing i could take it or leave it ATM

• Fuck women. Fuck their attitude. Fuck their conceited "men want us so bad."
    Fuck their "we have it so bad". Fuck their "we are truly the rulers of this earth."
    Ya well you can have it. Just fuck off.

• It was a MAN who said this

• Why are you so upset?

• Don't kill yourself! Ther are people who love you.

What Girls Said 11

• of course i yearn for it, but i won't go out of my way if I'm not ready, or if i simply dont need it.
    I'm going to wait for someone who can give me all the affection i need, without getting bits and pieces of it from guys i dont really care for.

• I only yearn it from people with whom I have significant relationships with. As for the opposite gender in general, couldn't care less who gives me attention or not.

• I want attention in general, I don't care who its from or what gender.

www.kappit.com/img/pics/201510_1622_begdb_sm.jpg

• i like being noticed and given attention to by a man, the sincere, honest to god kind. nothing bothers me more than liars.

• I yearn very much for the opposite gender, in fact. And it's really sad to see that movements like MGTOW have to exist because stupid little snowflake brats want to act like they're the superior gems of the universe. wake the f*ck up! it's not all about you, and it's not all about men either. get over yourselves.

• I used to, now not so much. Now I can care less. I am pretty content alone. As a woman I can take it or leave it.

• I crave it but at the same time I fear it.

• Somewhere between b and c

• Always but from the two gender I like it when people said i'm beautiful and all

• You'll never know :-)

• I yearn for it sometimes. I used to be more content but I'm almost 20 and no guy has ever seemed interested in me. It's kinda lonely sometimes, I just want to know what it's like to love someone who loves me back.

I'm not desperate though, probably too picky actually. I've never met anyone I could imagine myself with. Except one. he has a girlfriend. but she'll be gone soon enough because I'm his destiny.