How do I sneak out?

So I am grounded for the rest of the summer, and I need to know how to sneak out. My dad always sleeps on the downstairs couch. And he's a light sleeper sort of. I could try sneaking out from my garage and just say that I was getting a water from the fridge but idek. I don't have a basement. Right below my window is a slant I could climb down but I don't know if I want to risk it. So any ideas? Just a high schooler tryna live while these days fly by.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ydek? That proves your intellect. I strongly suggest you don't sneak out. Otherwise, you'll get worse consequences. Whatever you did to get grounded must have been pretty stupid that you got grounded for the rest of the summer. Just learn for next time. They'll be other summers, especially once you turn 18. Just remember, eventually you'll need to grow up. So, this WILL catch up with you on your own sooner or later.

• I got grounded for using my step mothers mascara and never gave it back

• Yeah, that'll do it. Yeah, that's stupid for you to have done. Being an adult isn't exactly daisies and roses, and it's foolish that you seem to want to be one so quick by wearing mascara. I wish I was still a kid.

• Thanks very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if you didn't do something stupid then you wouldn't be grounded. And obviously you still want to be stupid.

What Guys Said 1

• U don't

What Girls Said 2

• don't do that

• If there's a room on the first level like a game room, an art room, anything like that and has a window you could go out the window.