Why am I attracted to fuck boys?

Seriously wtf. I'm into these 19 year old ass hats that act like they're the shit when they're really annoying and rude to people. They run around on little bikes and skateboards like they're 12 but somehow I'm attracted to them. It honestly makes me feel like a cougar? If you could call it that idfk

Most Helpful Guy

• That's normal. "act like they're the shit when they're really annoying and rude to people" That shows confidence. Insecure people don't tend to act like that. "They run around on little bikes and skateboards like they're 12" Again this shows confidence. The are doing their own thing regardless of what others think, they are engaging in a physical sport of some kind showing off their physical prowess

Believe it or not there is a grain of truth to the idea that women are attracted to assholes. A guy that is quiet, well mannered, and has a less physical hobby, won't have a chance to show off those kinds of traits no matter how confident him might actually be.

I also suspect that the reason these guys have so much confidence is because they are the better looking guys that have plenty of options when it comes to women. Attractive people can act any way they want and people will still be attracted to them.

Most Helpful Girl

• We are always "into" guys who are no good for us until we realize our worth and what we truly deserve. We deserve someone who will love us unconditionally. And honestly, if he can't be a decent human being and be kind to others, he isn't going to be very kind to you either in the end.

You remind me of how I use to be. I was always into the guys who I knew were no good for me. Luckily, I came to my senses and realized that I had to love myself enough to stop settling for the guys who couldn't give me what I deserved. I hope that you too will be able to find this inner peace and love yourself enough to wait for the one who give you the world if you asked for it. :)

• i disagree you see there is so many different personalities out there that it cannot be that every girl would like the same type of guy. one will like that type of guy and the other will not. everyone has different preferences but i can understand your point of view it's just that in psychology it viewed differently with different personalities

• @chriss I agree and disagree. Our psychological state has a great influence on the type of person we choose to be with. At the same time, our mental health is just as important as our physical health. A mentally healthy person would know that they deserve better than someone who treats them poorly. I've been there. I've studied psychology. I've worked with mental health patients. I've mentored people whose mental conception of themselves has not been where it should be. It's typically a cycle. For example, a child who is raised in an abusive home is likely to seek a partner who is similar unless they break that cycle of what they've considered "normal" for all of their life. But honestly, no one should be with someone who cannot respect them. It's as simple as that. It is harder for battered people to get out of those situations due to their psychological state.

What Guys Said 10

• Why do hungry people go to restaurants?

• Why is it that girls always complain about guys but at the same time like them? Seriously, if you don't like them stay away and if you like them go for it but don't fucking complain and wanna fuck them at the same time it's kinda annoying. It just comes across as hypocritical. Let's talk shit about some guys all day but in the end I still wanna fuck them. if they're that bad go find someone else and if you don't want someone else don't bash them because they're what you want so wtf are you complaining about?

• You're not very mature yet.

• Because you're a fuck girl

• Stop acting like you so much more mature then they are while you're throwing around the term "fuck boy" lol

• Confidence is attractive, but that's not always a good thing!

• I'm always attracted to people that is so wrong for me in many ways, so it is what it is.

• Maybe because you are a hoe yourself?

• because you're still immature yourself

• A cougar? How old are you?

What Girls Said 11

• maybe you're attracted to that "rebel" attitude or you're simply into younger guys

• If they're hot and confident then it's a no brainer. Have self control.

• You are not a cougar and how do u know they sleep around at 12

• Maybe you just want to fuck, and not a long term commitment. Nothing wrong with that, but it seems like a dead end perspective in the long run. Just saying :)

• a cougar? how old are you?

they act like that cuz their brains aren't fully developed.

• Because they seem to have a charm of living life on the edge and many people tend to get lured in that.

• Age siss
    It is usual in our age.

• Yes that is an issue you have for sure, stay out of jail

• Because you think they're hot I guess...

• It's probably just a phase you're going through

• What's the fucking question?

• Why is she attracted to unpleasant 19 year old men who act like they're 12.

• @matsi How the fuck is that a question