If you could have a dream date, who would it be with and what would you do?

please feel welcome to share! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• jesus, do some bond style interrogating

What Guys Said 10

• no one in particular, i see random beautiful girls while im out and about, so any one of them, she would approach and ask me out. what to do umm just go somewhere for dinner and a movie, doesn't have to be a movie theater, can be at her place or mine, and just be with each other, end up kissing, touching, ripping clothes off. lick suck and have sex, and shell be the perfect dream girl I've always wanted and she'll marry me the next day haha and have more licking sucking and sex. and just be for each other, ya know.

• With @CastleMaiden again. And since it'd be a dream date, I'll have to 'dream about it' lol

• It would be with my future wife, whoever that is. I would take her on a great date, what we do is yet to be determined.

• Portia Doubleday! We'd go to the fair.

• with the true love of my life.

• Already happened girl already happened

• why not both? 😂

• Okie the fancy one : we went on the best restaurant in town and then watched a movie in VIP cinemas , it was really great we had a lot of fun

The normal one : we went to see the stars , and had an awesome road trip to ismalia ( somewhere near sinai ) and we went all that just to eat a good set of fish well I cooked but the fish it self was great lol

• In this website, pink anons. In real life, Adelaide Kane or Chloe Bennet

• This one girl Shannon 🙄

• well according to people magazine, the most beautiful woman in the world is jenn. anniston, so, probably her. if not, then @allylovesyouuu

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Drake and I'd fuck him until the daylight

• Dont think i can predict it. Probably painting something together and just chilling and talking and joking about randomness.

• Connor Franta. I know he's gays. I don't want a romantic date I just to talk to him because he seems to be a really great person.

• Probably in a coffee shop