Would you do a criminal act if you'd never get caught? If so, what?

Any criminal act. Me, I would perhaps rob something that's been required illegal or something from a museum, most likely Mona Lisa... Just having it hanging there in the living room. Yep, that would be awesome.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing that high profile.. because that's shit that people can catch and find lol. I would just steal a buttload of money. Get me the furture hubby and future kids set for life ✌️✌️ that's all I need.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always been of the opinion that if the rewards are good enough then the risk is worth it. Without the risk I would not mind robbing someone once and then live a "moral" life after that.

The stolen Swizz gold in Russia might be interesting for example.

What Girls Said 12

• I use moral and common sense guidelines not legal ones to a certain degree.

If it is 4am and I've sat at a light for more than 5 minutes and it isn't turning but there hasn't been a car in sight I run it. If I've sat through several light cycles in the same scenario but I know the light has a red light camera I still run it then I fight it in court. I've been in the red light scenario with a camera before but never ticketed for it. Some jackass set the light to not turn green during certain hours in a small town because he light only served a 24 hour restaurant on one side and they didn't think those people need to turn left.

• Respect that.

• Mostly boring technical stuff, lol. A lot of which is protected by NDA's so I can't talk about it anyway.

Some non-boring non-technical stuff, but, I'll keep that to myself for now. (:

• @redeyemindtricks Hope that "curiosity kills" is just a figure of speech, because I'm really curious. But what can one do? Well wish you the best on that!

• Rob a bank. God I would love some money.

• Rob banks :)

• Rob a bank and get money. So i can travel the world and buy the most expensive things. Haha everything is planned in my mind.

• Haha, I think we've all had that thought. Just having enough money to live like a royal and travel the world... So many places to be.. So many places to see..

• Probably not

• yes, rob a bank

• Seems like a thought thats been going around. The "million dollar" question though, what would you do with them?

• Relax in my big home, start a business and support my family.

• I'd just steal things.

• yeah, kill bitches that i hate lol

• No. I've got what I want and need.

• Am I the only one who wants Mona Lisa or perhaps a Van Gogh hanging in the living room?

• Those look ugly to me, historic yeah but they don't match my curtains 😂

• Curtains, they always seem to be the problem..

• I would kill the people I hate

• If i would never get caught, i would would rob a bank and run off to a beach somewhere... Like hawaii or fiji or something like that 🙂

• How about Bahamas? Or France? Near a beach, where you could own a boat.
      If not.. then better watch out for that volcano.

• I mostly don't commit crimes because I don't want to be an enormous twat by taking things from or bringing harm to others.

I'd light up a fat J more often, though!

What Guys Said 9

• I agree with @jesshkah , one chance to do something and everyone looks the other way or i don't get caught? I'd set myself up for life too just so i never have to do it again and possibly get caught.

• Maybe kill people for money

• Nope! I probably wouldn't do that!

• I would rob banks and kill people if I could get away with it srs

• Count me in, though I'm not much of a killer, but I've robbed multiple banks in GTA.

• @Waffles731 Hahaha!
      The democracy is totally true. I saw a documentary once

• @Waffles731 Adventurers, millionaires and visionaries! Can they get any better?
      Shout out to Bartholomew Roberts haha

• Rob a bank.

• Throw away trash while no ones looking
    I would be such a badass

• No..

• LOL NO. WHY?

• groping women.

• Um.. Something tells me you've dropped the soap?

• the question is what crime would you do if you never get caught. i will never get caught so there is no revenge. by the way this entire thing is purely speculation.

• True. No harm done.