Does anyone else find scars on guys hot?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have this big scar in my right palm of my hand. Makes me look tough but really it's from this really stupid bike accident lmao

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• my xGF said my scar from heart surgery made her feel closer to me, that I was vulnerable. she didn't say "hot" though.

• Hope so cuz I've got a lot of them

• I have a ton of scars. Mostly from stupid things I've done. Two on my palms kinda like Jesus's lmao but in reality it was from a fence that I jumped running from the cops when I was underage drinking.

• Well I hope so I've got like 3-5 of em, including one right by my eye and one on my forearm.

• That's why I cut myself... Jk jk 😂

• I wouldn't know. So far no girl ever told me that though, so I would assume its not as common.

• not really...

• I have a surgery scar on my neck and also on my back...

And also one on my right arm from the incident that caused it...

• isn't it intimidating?

• "Some" scars can enhance a person's look, but not all of them.

What Girls Said 12

• Kind of. My boyfriend was in the military so he has a few scars actually.. He has a bullet wound on his shoulder that for some reason I have a weird obsession with lol. He doesn't get it but I think it's hot.

• i find scars in general hot.

• My boyfriend has a bunch of scars due to his natural clumsiness (which may be in part caused by his lack of depth perception from his partial blindness). It's not what attracted me to him in the first place, but I enjoy hearing the stories about them. He almost lost his ears by getting his head stuck in a pipe as a child (what a dumbass).

• Not particularly

• Hot no, indifferent yea. I dont care about scars wether it be stretch marks, or evidence of a accident.

• I don't think it's hot, but it can be interesting.

• Definitely

• really? all scars or some?

• @anonman32 not all... Just a few. It's not necessary of course. But I think they make cool stories and it's something id feel nobody would know except me.

For instance my ex had a scar that was hidden and I touched it one night and he told me how he got it and it just made me feel closer to him.

• oh yeah i see.

• Depend where they are some look cool but I would not call it hot

• Maybe...

• Yep me.

• Doesn't bother me.

• Yes. My ex has a small scar under his eye that I love.